2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

7 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

This is better

Hahaha, fuck yes.  More of this.  

I had to take a break while some lunatics were having serious discussions about widespread bloodshed...give me a god damned break.  For the millionth time, those fat diabetic fucksticks have zero appetite for seeing their own blood.  Everybody is tough until they see their own blood spilling out all over the place.  The type of people that can deal with seeing that and fight on are sure as god damn fuck not on the Gravy Seals or Meal Team 6.  Whatever the fuck you want to call them - they are not fighters.  Period.  And we move another step closer to these cunts going out with barely even a god damned whimper.  Fucking pussies. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Here’s the letter 

Fuck her. It wasn’t your job to decide the election, just see who the apparent winner was, you know like every other person in the world saw on November 7th. You didn’t need to wait to see 35 lawsuits gets tossed or see if the insanely improbable likelihood that 4 or 5 states went rogue and didn’t certify their results. It’s fucking childish. The worst that would happen in that 1 in a Zillion chance, was that Biden would have to return some money. Sweet jesus you fucking child. By not doing your easy ass job, you gave oxygen to baseless fraud claims, we saw a couple dudes in a hummer with guns drive up to Philly to try to stop legally cast ballots being counted. 

Yeah but the dudes in the hummer got Gritty'd so it's all good.

45 minutes ago, mdmost said:

This scene was the first thing that popped into my head when he won.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Here’s the letter 

Fuck her. It wasn’t your job to decide the election, just see who the apparent winner was, you know like every other person in the world saw on November 7th. You didn’t need to wait to see 35 lawsuits gets tossed or see if the insanely improbable likelihood that 4 or 5 states went rogue and didn’t certify their results. It’s fucking childish. The worst that would happen in that 1 in a Zillion chance, was that Biden would have to return some money. Sweet jesus you fucking child. By not doing your easy ass job, you gave oxygen to baseless fraud claims, we saw a couple dudes in a hummer with guns drive up to Philly to try to stop legally cast ballots being counted. 

It’s not the best or worst letter I’ve ever read but it is yet another example of a Republican making themselves out to be a victim which is annoying as shit since that is what they do 100 percent of the time all day and every day.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I’m understand what you believe. You don’t understand the consequences of what you believe.

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, umm....

....this.

This is exactly what your worldview leads to. It’s entirely predictable.

And, dammit...I had a couple drinks and I'm going to respond. @Bozo_Casanova @Brisketexan

"Factionalism"...well, shit.  You, me, and Brisket don't agree 100% on how government (at any level) should function/perform their duties.  Welp...there's 3 factions.

I suppose that each one of us could expend a lot of energy and money to try to get our ideas to adopted by ourselves.  But, and stay with me now, what if we each found another person that agreed with most of what we wanted the government to do and then we worked together to lobby the government to implement our ideas (you know, the basis of republicanism).  Hmmm...is there any way that could be extended?  Yeah...political parties.  Is it ideal?  Maybe not, but it's what we have, so don't hate the player, hate the game.  Hell, even George Washington succumbed to it.  

Now, I suppose we could live in the United States of Idealistan, where we all sing kumbaya and agree on everything, but we don't.  We live here in the United States of Realitystan, where you have to work with people to achieve goals, and that means assembling "factions" of people that can work together to get things done.  Democrats and Republicans both do this.  Perhaps more parties would be better, although then you can often get the clusterfucks of parliamentary systems.  But...it will happen that "factions" group together to get policies enacted.  Shit, "factionalism" has been around for all recorded history.  Utopia isn't coming anytime soon...

BTW, I'm not a 100% party guy.  I have problems with politicians from every party, as well as the "independents".

I may have other ideas.  Please subscribe to my newsletter here...

Edited by Ag with kids
I'm contrarian
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

.  We live here in the United States of Realitystan

Here’s your problem.  A third, at least, of the United States does not live in reality.  Until you recognize and admit that we aren’t getting anywhere.  A lot of them are from your alma mater.  Crazy people.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

And, dammit...I had a couple drinks and I'm going to respond. @Bozo_Casanova @Brisketexan

"Factionalism"...well, shit.  You, me, and Brisket don't agree 100% on how government (at any level) should function/perform their duties.  Welp...there's 3 factions.

I suppose that each one of us could expend a lot of energy and money to try to get our ideas to adopted by ourselves.  But, and stay with me now, what if we each found another person that agreed with most of what we wanted the government to do and then we worked together to lobby the government to implement our ideas (you know, the basis of republicanism).  Hmmm...is there any way that could be extended?  Yeah...political parties.  Is it ideal?  Maybe not, but it's what we have, so don't hate the player, hate the game.  Hell, even George Washington succumbed to it.  

Now, I suppose we could live in the United States of Idealistan, where we all sing kumbaya and agree on everything, but we don't.  We live here in the United States of Realitystan, where you have to work with people to achieve goals, and that means assembling "factions" of people that can work together to get things done.  Democrats and Republicans both do this.  Perhaps more parties would be better, although then you can often get the clusterfucks of parliamentary systems.  But...it will happen that "factions" group together to get policies enacted.  Shit, "factionalism" has been around for all recorded history.  Utopia isn't coming anytime soon...

BTW, I'm not a 100% party guy.  I have problems with politicians from every party, as well as the "independents".

I hear you, but the problem is that the GOP has delegitimized the idea of out-party participation for their supporters. Very hard to walk that back. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

A lot of celebration considering Murphy wasn't going to do anything until she was called before Congress. 

The entire system has still been proven to be incredibly susceptible to being overtaken if a majority party controls all branches of government. 

An optimist would say that this is proof that the system of checks and balances works just like Texas sunshine pumpers were telling people to calm down after Rice in 2010 because Texas still won the game. Those who were paying close attention knew that something was wrong.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

An optimist would say that this is proof that the system of checks and balances works just like Texas sunshine pumpers were telling people to calm down after Rice in 2010 because Texas still won the game. Those who were paying close attention knew that something was wrong.

That’s the spin I heard on CNN from a former advisor. This is proof the system works and all the hand wringing about democracy being attacked was overblown. 

That spin should be attacked because it sweeps under the rug the attacks on democracy and the willing enablers from every senator. Fuck them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

A lot of celebration considering Murphy wasn't going to do anything until she was called before Congress. 

The entire system has still been proven to be incredibly susceptible to being overtaken if a majority party controls all branches of government. 

No kidding.  Up until November 2020 it never even crossed my mind that someone at the GSA might actually be able to apply enough leverage to affect the outcome an election.

That's because it's not realistic.  It's like saying the (scattershooting here) Postmaster General has a say.  (Ahem.)

Well, anyway.  Apparently we are not abiding by the abundantly clear and simple philosophy of "everyone gets a vote, electors elect, etc." and have morphed into "hey let's see how many ways we can fuck with the outcome thereof".

I don't even know my point, other than just because loopholes exist doesn't mean we need to let them be exploited.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't even know my point, other than just because loopholes exist doesn't mean we need to let them be exploited.

I hope you have a backup job lined up because you're not winning the GOP nomination any time soon with that kind of talk.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

I’m gonna preface this by saying I don’t think you are a nutcase, and this isn’t a personal attack.  But seriously, go spend a few hours wading through this shit, and tell me that as a reality based republic, we need to compromise.   Really.  

https://texags.com/forums/16

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The Presidency of Donald Trump has exposed the fragility of the Social Contract that binds us together.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

comment: i don't think the threats are immaterial... which side is more likely to be making threats?

magatts threatening her/family/pets to not ascertain?

or the winning side threatening her/family/pets to ascertain?

and why make the statement about not being coerced?

the head of the GSA needs the trumpkingate treatment.

• Hook 'Em 1

The Presidency of Donald Trump has exposed the fragility of the Social Contract that binds us together.

There is no such contract anymore. It’s even worse than “every man for himself.” There’s even greater value in hurting other people than there is in advancing your own self interest. We’ve created a new institution of sociopathy, topped with psychopathy. Winning.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

You can't fix the willfully stupid. 100 million people didn't vote for a president because it didn't affect them.  There has been lots of news on child separation, enough news on the impeachment hearings and a release of the Mueller report that if a person wanted to know what it said, they could read it, and tons of news on COVID--but it wasn't enough for 100 million people to care.  There were wild fires, repeated attempts to unravel universal healthcare, Trump's family, staff as well as many Congresscritters got sick, Trump's campaign aids got locked up and then released despite evidence of wrongful activity, there has been news of at first covert voter suppression and now straight up election rigging and yet, 100 million people chose to ignore these messages.  What possible agency can reach these people?   A unified message of what?  You could die if this continues has been the scariest message of all and 100 million people didn't vote on it.  A plague has shown to be well deserved and it still didn't move them.   Sure we have to keep trying but how do you educate the willfully ignorant?  

The willfully  ignorant rarely change through education.  The only change through circumstance...economic, health, disaster, etc.

• Like 2