2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

18 hours ago, Chooky said:

If you play the audio backward she says "my husband bites down on a leather strap while enduring electric shocks to his temples and whips his own back with barbed wire until blood trickles down the backs of his legs so he won't be gay and he can stop thinking about being gay and stop doing gay stuff like having gay sex."

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

It’s gonna be Jamie Harrison because she’s gonna take another run at Kemp. 

That'll work just as well.  And it'd be fun to see her take another shot at Kemp, after Trump spends his days dragging Kemp through the mud over the next two years.

Because it sure as hell seems like Kemp is in the top three of his shitlist for who he blames the election on right now.

21 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That'll work just as well.  And it'd be fun to see her take another shot at Kemp, after Trump spends his days dragging Kemp through the mud over the next two years.

Because it sure as hell seems like Kemp is in the top three of his shitlist for who he blames the election on right now.

Aaron Rupar had this little bit from Trump's speech in Valdosta this evening (second clip):

1 hour ago, WBT said:

Does trump know that if he had won Georgia he still wouldn't have won the election?

Yep but his current tour isn't just to try and convince Georgia to reverse the decision and it's also to get closer to pressure other states to follow suit. They'd be more inclined if they're not the only ones reversing democracy.  The clock for Trump is winding down.  Actually, it's out.  He lost.

Edited by Mdhorn

16 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sure he does. The Kemp Karma is rather amusing since he apparently took his head out of Trump's butt and discovered that his spine, while bent, was still present. But how he tossed almost a million voters off the rolls (I'm rounding) and then it's later discovered that almost half of them shouldn't have been (again rounding), and the other hi-jinx he pulled prior to the governor's race against Abrams, him suddenly staring into the mirror and realizing he should've been listening to the Good Angel all along is just shamwow because the Bad Angel is going to carry him off stage for that deal he made with the devil. It is Georgia after all and everyone knows: don't make Faustian bargains in Georgia unless you play a mean fiddle.

This play is only in the first act though, so who knows how it's going to end. Money is going to be spent, deals struck, and hopefully the voters will be the deciders. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

I think you are reading too much of a character arc here.  Kemp could get away with disenfranchising a million voters, so he did.  He can't flip Georgia to Trump, so he won't.    Trump asking him to do so is like the old proverb "nothing is impossible for the person who doesn't have to do it."  If Kemp could flip the state while maintaining plausible deniability, he certainly would. 

Edit - And his original actions had nothing to do with Trump.  He did it for himself.  

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, WBT said:

Does trump know that if he had won Georgia he still wouldn't have won the election?

To open the seal, you have to get a crack first. They need one win, one flip, one crack. Then they can use that to pressure other states, delegates, governors, legislatures, with end goal of getting to sending it to the US senate where they have the numbers. The lawsuits have the same strategy but the end goal is to the SCOTUS where they have the numbers. 

They don’t have the votes. So they say the votes are rigged/bad/fraud. They’re leaning on Georgia because it’s the one of two swing states with a Republican governor. Arizona is also Republican, but for some reason (probably McCain people hate Trump, and they just elected two Democratic Senators), they think their best bet is to pressure Georgia for a legislature to send Trump electors (ignoring votes). 

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/12/02/calls-for-martial-law-and-us-military-oversight-of-new-presidential-elections-draws-criticism/?fbclid=IwAR2ADs_m1qSuHspwMzJSbpIVK3g_Ffu7RhB9C_3tE0FKaC55gsdd8OLK3GA

This is slightly reassuring.

But if we ever get to the point of uncertainty about what is unconstitutional, all bets are off and it may devolve into a discussion of what protects our precious bodily fluids.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Just further deligitimizes Trump IMO. Imagine the dumbfuck who will take an acting AG title for the last 6 weeks of this administration. Rudy got the rona so I guess it will be Jenna Ellis or Jeanine Pirro 

That would be fucking hysterical.

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Just further deligitimizes Trump IMO. Imagine the dumbfuck who will take an acting AG title for the last 6 weeks of this administration. Rudy got the rona so I guess it will be Jenna Ellis or Jeanine Pirro 

She better get her best velvet dress to the dry cleaners pronto. 

Getting dangerous 

No, see, the Trumpkins like TTom are VERY concerned about vague “threats” made against nobodies who filled out random, bizarre affidavits. Actual armed threats against elected officials who aren’t doing anything but the ministerial functions of their jobs? Well, those traitors oughta get right with the Lord God Trump - they have no one to blame but themselves.
  • Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I never thought we'd see a bigger electoral circus than Hanging Chad Electric Boogaloo.  I was wrong.

There was actually some sort of unknown there.  If 2000 was a tightrope walker juggling lit torches high above the ground, 2020 has been a group of performance artists smearing feces on themselves while singing God Bless America.  2000 was "what's going to happen next?"  2020 is "what the fuck is this?"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

it been knew

First off Maggie, you don't know shit.  Trump would never be caught dead in West Palm Beach.  You got the wrong briefing.  You could broadcast on national television that the President kills puppies and has an underage girl down in his bunker and he wouldn't emerge for comment.  But you claim his Mar-a-Lago club is in WEST Palm Beach...and he'll sue you and have the CIA kill your family.  

Now then, back to that fucked up scene outside the Michigan SOS' house.  I didn't see anybody packing, just holding bullhorns and signs.  It's wildly inappropriate but I don't think this rises to the level of some of the other MAGA toy-soldier shit we've seen in the last few months.  I want to be fair since so many on this board equate a white supremacist terror plot to murder a sitting U.S. governor to breaking the windows of a CVS by Antifa folks. 

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Just needs some lawn sprinklers.

Reminds me of a place where I did business in Houston 25 years ago.  They mounted movement activated sprinklers on the parking lot walls to keep the transients from trashing up the place every night.

1 hour ago, formermav43 said:

Until he pulls a Grover Cleveland in 2024.

You mean Trump is gonna die in Jersey at age 71?  Fucking-A-Awesome! Sign me up for that shit.  

20 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/12/02/calls-for-martial-law-and-us-military-oversight-of-new-presidential-elections-draws-criticism/?fbclid=IwAR2ADs_m1qSuHspwMzJSbpIVK3g_Ffu7RhB9C_3tE0FKaC55gsdd8OLK3GA

This is slightly reassuring.

But if we ever get to the point of uncertainty about what is unconstitutional, all bets are off and it may devolve into a discussion of what protects our precious bodily fluids.

related, also slightly reassuring:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2020/12/01/this-retired-three-star-falsely-claims-us-soldiers-died-attacking-a-cia-facility-in-germany-tied-to-election-fraud/?utm_source=clavis