2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Awesome! His expose about the Portland bookstore holding Antifa combat training this summer even though that bookstore had gone out of business 2 years ago was explosive!

Seriously... someone please tell me how O'Keefe is still walking around

57 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Again, faithless electors or legislatures picking their own gets you in the strung up in the streets territory. You are sentencing those electors to their deaths. 

I'm not anticipating it getting to the elector appointment stage, but if it did, you think these people won't die for Trump?

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Dude, that's a bunch of fear mongering. Straight up, that won't happen. 

If Trump refuses to leave the White House or release his position once all votes are certified and Biden is inaugurated. The secret service will have no choice but to remove him forcibly due to be a security threat to the president 

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Starr worries me. He has the political and legal skills to make this a mess. He is intelligent and understands the game. I saw him on Mark Levin Sunday (keeping up with reactionaries) and he is worrisome. 

I wouldn't say it's a game unless you mean he understands that winning is the only thing that counts and how one gets to that end is of no matter.

14 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

If Trump refuses to leave the White House or release his position once all votes are certified and Biden is inaugurated. The secret service will have no choice but to remove him forcibly due to be a security threat to the president 

i feel like this is more of a us marshal situation.

but either way.

18 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Which on of y'all is Derick Cotton?

Screenshot_20201110-170300.png

sometimes i forget that social media politics = elementary school playground.

malcolm's point is basically "if you love hot dogs so much, then why don't you marry them?"  "omg, did you hear that, he's going to marry hot dogs!"