2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Very odd to see Cornyn be not dumb

Something in his polling told him that Trump was dragging him down.  He started to go against him even toward the end of the campaign.  Of course Trump has never been as popular as a generic R in Texas.  Cornyn ended up running about a 4% larger margin of victory than Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, WBT said:

Something in his polling told him that Trump was dragging him down.  He started to go against him even toward the end of the campaign.  Of course Trump has never been as popular as a generic R in Texas.  Cornyn ended up running about a 4% larger margin of victory than Trump.

he won. 6 more years is an eternity in politics. he can now afford to fuck around with trump.

i will never forget his obeisance, though. texas democrats need to get their shit together.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

WTF ever happened to Billy and April.  Was that a Gil story?  Can't recall. 

The cunts at hornfans nuked the thread for no reason, because we were all enjoying it. I think that was just prior to the great migration. The thread was reborn at shaggy but I think by that point the story had been pretty much played out. 

The cunts at hornfans nuked the thread for no reason, because we were all enjoying it. I think that was just prior to the great migration. The thread was reborn at shaggy but I think by that point the story had been pretty much played out. 

Wow - flashback, that thread is what moved me over to shaggy. Further flashback was Longhornfanzone and Bob, and his ill fated bus trips . I had to move back to hornfans when LFZ collapsed. Now we’re at Surly...

Anybody heard from Bob lately?  I always liked him.  I didn't reserve a spot on that bus, and it sucks what he did, but I mostly remember him as a good dude.  He popped up inexplicably at some game around '09 or so and we had a beer and shot the shit.  But that was the last I ever heard of him.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Anybody heard from Bob lately?  I always liked him.  I didn't reserve a spot on that bus, and it sucks what he did, but I mostly remember him as a good dude.  He popped up inexplicably at some game around '09 or so and we had a beer and shot the shit.  But that was the last I ever heard of him.  

Yeah. Despite his coordinated theft from a bunch of fellow alums and his rampant lies, he was mostly a good guy. He was fun to bullshit with, so I mean, he got that going for him. 

In related news, Art Briles seems like a real god fearing, humble man. Other than all those rapes he enabled, I mean, he seems like a great guy to talk scripture with. 

Bob Wheeler is a piece of shit and can fuck off. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:

How does a full hand recount work with electronic ballots? Or is just a hand recount of mail in ballots?  Also seems like you need 3 people to handcount each ballot. I don't trust Cletus in small town GA to not know that Trump needs votes in order to win. And I'm sure Cletus feels the same way about Atlanta ballot counters.

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Bob was the best writer. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah. Despite his coordinated theft from a bunch of fellow alums and his rampant lies, he was mostly a good guy. He was fun to bullshit with, so I mean, he got that going for him. 

In related news, Art Briles seems like a real god fearing, humble man. Other than all those rapes he enabled, I mean, he seems like a great guy to talk scripture with. 

Bob Wheeler is a piece of shit and can fuck off. 

yeah, tried not to dismiss his asshole move in my post.  Obviously he was horribly flawed as a person, we all are.  Was just trying to put up something good, something bad, something borrowed, and something stolen, and something orange.  I forget how the saying goes.  All in all though, if anybody can give some anonymous update on him, many would appreciate it.  T

How does a full hand recount work with electronic ballots? Or is just a hand recount of mail in ballots?  Also seems like you need 3 people to handcount each ballot. I don't trust Cletus in small town GA to not know that Trump needs votes in order to win. And I'm sure Cletus feels the same way about Atlanta ballot counters.

You hire enough people to give everyone ten ballots and they count on their hands. It’s in the name man.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

yeah, tried not to dismiss his asshole move in my post.  Obviously he was horribly flawed as a person, we all are.  Was just trying to put up something good, something bad, something borrowed, and something stolen, and something orange.  I forget how the saying goes.  All in all though, if anybody can give some anonymous update on him, many would appreciate it.  T

I believe he is still learning lessons in little league. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah. Were all flawed. But let’s not pretend all flaws are equal. Unless you basically are admitting you and Donald Trump are the same. Both just two flawed guys. 

seek an update all you want, that’s cool. But he knowingly lied to and defrauded his fellow UT Alums. In fact he used that shared bond to specifically target for his fraud. He can get fucked.