2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/texas-latino-republicans/2020/11/09/17a15422-1f92-11eb-ba21-f2f001f0554b_story.html

Good read on Republican resurgence in the Valley.  As someone who used to travel there for work a decade ago frequently but hasn't been back since it's an eye opening account.  This is not the area I saw when I was there.  If this continues we'll never have a chance to turn blue.

Edited by Old Freak Nasty
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That’s happened once before. If we let it happen this time, what do you think that country would be like?  Would you be cool with the grain belt going with them this time?

That country would be called Jesusville.  The Bible would become law.  It would really, really suck for any minority living there, which is why we should prevent it from happening.  But in theory, I’m fine with it.  I don’t think there would be that many that would actually do it.

4 hours ago, tantric superman said:

My changing demographics, do you mean increased Latino craziness?

I know its not really what we are talking about, but Dems need to get away from "demographic optimism" and start focusing on "demographic- free economic policy".

"Locura," wey. El término preferido es "locura."

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Mississippi gonna secede?

That sounds like either a threat to be ignored or an offer to be accepted.  Good fucking riddance.  Most worthless state in the country.  

I challenge anyone to name one thing this country would miss if Mississippi left.

Minute steaks?  

26 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/texas-latino-republicans/2020/11/09/17a15422-1f92-11eb-ba21-f2f001f0554b_story.html

Good read on Republican resurgence in the Valley.  As someone who used to travel there for work a decade ago frequently but hasn't been back since it's an eye opening account.  This is not the area I saw when I was there.  If this continues we'll never have a chance to turn blue.

paywall

16 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Mississippi gonna secede?

That sounds like either a threat to be ignored or an offer to be accepted.  Good fucking riddance.  Most worthless state in the country.  

I challenge anyone to name one thing this country would miss if Mississippi left.

9395196.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tuco said:

Slorch, if you are equating Trump's scatter-shot, call 1-800-MORON for voter fraud, bullshit with the impeachment, just go fuck yourself. 

In case there is any confusion on the impeachment, Trump compromised our national interest and leveraged my tax dollars to get a foreign government to assist in his re-election effort.  Worse than that, he engendered corruption in a nation that needs to overcome their corruption issue to reduce Russian influence.  He sided with the fucking thugs who were murdering Ukrainian activists.  He sided with them against the stated US foreign policy in the region.  Many Republicans agreed with the facts of the case; that was their rationalization for not calling witnesses in the Senate. 

Just because impeachment was not politically obtainable does not mean it lacked merit.  So fuck this right-wing bullshit gaslighting on it.  

Tuco for AG under Biden.

45 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Ken Starr was a political hack when he was a special prosecutor, and now he’s still a political hack - he’s just also a rape enabler piece of shit

The Forrest Gump of rape never misses a moment to prove once again that he’s a “Total and Complete!” piece of dog shit who deserves to die homeless and penniless under a bridge while a bunch of meth heads gang rape his dead corpse. 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

That country would be called Jesusville.  The Bible would become law.  It would really, really suck for any minority living there, which is why we should prevent it from happening.  But in theory, I’m fine with it.  I don’t think there would be that many that would actually do it.

the Bible would not become law.  They lie, cheat, steal and commit adultery every chance they get.  That's almost half of the commandments they break regularly.  

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

This. I will help them pack. Out of all the states, the poorest and least educated wants out?  I'd be happy to take back the federal tax money they take from my state. 

Only the white racists want out.  IOW the minority of that state that wields the majority of the political power.  Mississippi is almost like an Apartheid South Africa.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Ole Miss is the Texas Tech of the SEC. It's full of hot dumb coeds that like to party

As a high school senior I visited older friends at Tech.  I saw lots of evidence that weekend that this is a true fact.  That is why I proudly sit here today as a graduate of Texas Tech University, the only school I even applied to. (Although I am married to an SMU grad and UT law grad)

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Ted Cruz wants to be President, if that's a Trump type candidate, he doesn't give a fuck. He will spew the same poison gun Trump did in order to get there. He's a spineless power hungry piece of shit 

This.  It’s not so hard to see why he cuddled up to Trump after Trump shit on his wife and Dad.  Ted is just smart enough to see that Trump’s shelf-life is limited and when he is out of the picture there are 70,000,000 voters looking for someone to represent them and the typical GOP candidate won’t be who they’re looking for.  The moderate reasonable republican doesn’t really care for Cruz and he knows it.  He’s going after the bat-shit crazy right vote he knows will be there waiting for someone to fill Trump’s void soon.  

On 11/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, Lou said:

A facebook post from someone from high school.  (white guy in his 60's).  He believes it with  a passion.

LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Just FYI

Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.  It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional

mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them  or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place.  This is The law.  This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen   So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President   I have researched all of this and it is Fact!

Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.

Scary fact - that is actually the "foolproof" legal plan according to Trump's lawyer -  Ken Starr.