2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

14 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

That’s how it was for everyone in Travis County. Can’t speak for the rest of the state.

Dallas county as well.  No human but me touched my ballot from the time it was given to me to the time it was counted.  Any fuckery would have to be computer-based, which is certainly possible, but there was no deep state operative that would have been able to take my ballot and throw it in the trash.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Dallas county as well.  No human but me touched my ballot from the time it was given to me to the time it was counted.  Any fuckery would have to be computer-based, which is certainly possible, but there was no deep state operative that would have been able to take my ballot and throw it in the trash.

That was my experience too

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

How many Philly babies are gonna get made in that parking lot in the next few years? 

"Honey, tonight is going great and you're so special to me...what do you say we take this to the next level at the Four Seasons?"  

"the hotel?  Oh my god, I've never been to one of them fancy downtown hotels."  

"And you ain't gonna sweetheart.  There's a pallet of mulch there that's nicer than any feather bed.  Plus...I brought bottled waters 'cause you know how they likes to upcharge you."  

The handjobs going on there right now as we type this have to number in the dozens.  

And remember, if you don't want to come to fast...just think about hockey...specifically Gritty.  

image.png.679de42a7ab6c967a4d619bd8324c812.png 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Wilco had the same machines it sounds like. Poll worker handed me a long slip of blank paper that I stuck into the machine in the voting booth. I made my selections and it then printed them out. I read them to make sure it printed the right ones, then a diff machine scanned the ballot in. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Hmbre97 said:

Wilco had the same machines it sounds like. Poll worker handed me a long slip of blank paper that I stuck into the machine in the voting booth. I made my selections and it then printed them out. I read them to make sure it printed the right ones, then a diff machine scanned the ballot in. 

Yeah, you stuck the grocery store receipt into the machine to vote and into the second machine to be counted.

Yeah, this.

57 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Actually not that I recall, but it certainly fits this storyline. Link perhaps?

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

I'm sure QAnon is all over this.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Actually not that I recall, but it certainly fits this storyline. Link perhaps?

It's been covered.  The link was posted here a dozen times.   

Dude took his dick out in front of a little girl.  

Then, he took his dick out in front of a different little girl. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:
My early voting experience in TX was nothing like that.  Are you sure you didn’t fraudulently vote in another state by mistake?

Where did you vote, roughly speaking?

Serious dotard country, Montgomery County,  It was via electronic voting machine.  You go in, present your ID the geriatric at the desk (not wearing a mask) verifies you are on the role and hands you a PIN number.  You walk over to an empty machine, enter the PIN and the ballot comes up on the screen.  You make your selections, confirm them then hit the equivalent of the ‘Submit’ button and walk out, picking up your ‘I voted’ sticker on the way out.  I haven’t seen a paper ballot in probably ten years.

• Hook 'Em 2

Serious dotard country, Montgomery County,  It was via electronic voting machine.  You go in, present your ID the geriatric at the desk (not wearing a mask) verifies you are on the role and hands you a PIN number.  You walk over to an empty machine, enter the PIN and the ballot comes up on the screen.  You make your selections, confirm them then hit the equivalent of the ‘Submit’ button and walk out, picking up your ‘I voted’ sticker on the way out.  I haven’t seen a paper ballot in probably ten years.

Same in Harris.

Are we taking bets on how Trump exits office? Meaning no way in hell will he ever admit he lost. He’s not conceding. 

Speculating options 

1. Trump claims fraud and will not support that Biden won so he resigns. Pence handles month transition period. 

2. Trump claims fraud and will not support that Biden won so he tweets BS until Jan 19 until he moves back to Mar E Lago. No meeting with Biden or Inauguration attendance 

3. Trump claims fraud but tweets he will do something he doesn’t have to do and green light the transition. Trump announces 2024 Presidential campaign at same time. No inauguration attendance 

4. Trump installs more loyalist and attempts a coup 

5. Trump moves back to Mar E Lago after votes are certified and tweets epic BS until he’s banned. 

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Are we taking bets on how Trump exits office? Meaning no way in hell will he ever admit he lost. He’s not conceding. 

Speculating options 

1. Trump claims fraud and will not support that Biden won so he resigns. Pence handles month transition period. 

2. Trump claims fraud and will not support that Biden won so he tweets BS until Jan 19 until he moves back to Mar E Lago. No meeting with Biden or Inauguration attendance 

3. Trump claims fraud but tweets he will do something he doesn’t have to do and green light the transition. Trump announces 2024 Presidential campaign at same time. No inauguration attendance 

5. Trump moves back to Mar E Lago after votes are certified and tweets epic BS until he’s banned. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

I've heard about Twitter banning Trump but would they really? He and his followers generate a lot traffic to the website.

He loses special protections January 20, 2021 at 12:01 PM.  

He will keep posting his usual garbage, but if he posts anything like Bannon did last week, he's getting suspended for sure and maybe banned.

Edited by SizzleChest

Speculating options 

2 has to be the heavy favorite. He will stick around to claim as much credit as possible for the Covid vaccine and anything else he can to give himself more leverage as the 2024 candidate or the top GOP power broker.

He also appears intent to clean up his tracks and scuttle the ship for Biden as much as he can.

Almost definitely 2, maybe shifting a bit towards 5 late in the year.

9 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

I've heard about Twitter banning Trump but would they really? He and his followers generate a lot traffic to the website.

What are their policies for candidates for high office? Trump will surely run again, and probably will announce right away to get the grift started, so he will be a official candidate. And he will likely win the Republican nomination overwhelmingly. That will be true whether or not he is in prison. Is that enough to still get special treatment by Twitter?

3 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

He loses special protections January 20, 2021 at 12:01 PM.  

He will keep posting his usual garbage, but if he posts anything like Bannon did last week, he's getting suspended for sure and maybe banned.

given his threat to run in 2024, what a great service to democracy it would be to ban him immediately.  he is going to be making SO MUCH NOISE for the next four years.  let's end his strongest weapon.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Speculating options 

Dude, "Mar E Lago" was the drummer in Cheap Trick.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

given his threat to run in 2024, what a great service to democracy it would be to ban him immediately.  he is going to be making SO MUCH NOISE for the next four years.  let's end his strongest weapon.

Jack would be a complete idiot to do that.  Just wait for him to shout out something that clearly violates policy, then gut him.  One tweet about committing or encouraging violence and he gets a week or month break.  Do it again, and it's bye-bye.

Edited by SizzleChest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Same in Brazos County.  County commissioners had a chance a couple of years ago to choose a different system that prints out a record of your vote for you to keep, but they went with the more expensive option that does not print a record.  Hmmmm.

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

trump announcing soon for ‘24, like many of us have predicted, would be fantastic for dems. keep his acct alive.