2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They’re going to call trump’s remarks the Gettysburg address II, you realize. 

"Four whores and seven years ago, our father who is in heaven, wrapped himself in a  beautiful flag...."

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

That's right, mang.

Out of each wine box I get 3 4x6" blanks, and then I cut the extra scrap into "baseball cards". I draw the cartoon (usually an autobiographical Ape character), and then I drop in some color, either acrylic paint, or gel marker. I do them really fast and sell them really cheap. Like box wine.

126864048_10101769846994649_270515915604

127234857_10101769848830969_669377891299

34 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I had to make a store run and I come back to wonderful art, a crazy "looser," [sic] and dick pics. Surly has the best threads....

What makes this absolutely perfect (and slightly suspicious we're being pranked) is the perfectly misplaced apostrophe.

Also, add Lesazure to the Hat, Oakley, Truck cabal. He may not be in a truck in his profile pic, but you just know he's recorded a rant that way...

yeah, i would check that photo for the MAGA rally starter kit meme.  2 many boxes checked with that post.  Trust me, I have run the statistical analysis for this and Dominion voter results and this does not pass the smell test.

If you're into gawking at alternate reality loons--and I surely am--the collective response to today's event is vincecarteritsover.gif. Too much real evidence, too many credible witnesses. Biden should concede now to save some embarrassment.

Edited by aggie08

8 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

If you're into gawking at alternate reality loons--and I surely am--the collective response to today's event is vincecarteritsover.gif. Too much real evidence, too many credible witnesses. Biden should concede now to save some embarrassment.

I love the sarcasm, but I'm hearing that PA can't be certified now?  That's progress for the right I think.

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I love the sarcasm, but I'm hearing that PA can't be certified now?  That's progress for the right I think.

The state was certified, but a commonwealth court apparently stopped certification pending some further action so it's a little murky to me what that means.

The state was certified, but a commonwealth court apparently stopped certification pending some further action so it's a little murky to me what that means.

The court ordered any additional down ballot certification to stop until the outcome of the Friday hearing. I have no idea why. I’m sure Daily Texan types will nut all over themselves despite it likely being ill fated like other GOP lawsuits. Maybe they found their hack judge. Still, the presidential race was already certified, and it isn’t impacted.

Trump's team of Legal Wizards is just a couple days away from claiming that States like Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Virginia can't certify their votes because they're not actually states, but Commonwealths.  They will then declare that the popular Vietnamese dish Pho is pronounced 'Fa', not 'Fo', before demanding Writs of Certiorari be granted to the Supreme Court.

Even though they are going to lose, you have to stop and admire that we still live in a country where lunatics can not only sit for the bar exam, they can have a hand in who gets to be next President of the Republic.  Only in America, baby! 

You can cut the empty box up later, Bota's high-quality cardboard. Last year I came out 50 bucks ahead per box by selling simple cartoons I did on that cardboard, paid a hell of a lot of bills.
At least, I think I did. A little blurry.

Sure thing dude.
That's right, mang.
Out of each wine box I get 3 4x6" blanks, and then I cut the extra scrap into "baseball cards". I draw the cartoon (usually an autobiographical Ape character), and then I drop in some color, either acrylic paint, or gel marker. I do them really fast and sell them really cheap. Like box wine.
126864048_10101769846994649_270515915604264869_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=KccfWc9irzcAX_3a4M-&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.xx&oh=328888c9168e90047ca8b926ae61a884&oe=5FE2322B
127234857_10101769848830969_669377891299970429_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=ciUhU4dENT0AX-GjIfk&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.xx&oh=403a5274174bd907be47062087955761&oe=5FE24A33
Oh, well I'll be damned.

13 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Missed it.  My Pub friends are juiced.  Anything to worry about?

How many fucking times are you going to post this?

Biden won, he will be inaugurated.  Rudy and Trump as usual are making shit up.

You’re going to have to deal with this at some point.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

17 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Missed it.  My Pub friends are juiced.  Anything to worry about?

Why is Pub capitalized? Is it an internet thing? Regardless, you should find some new friends. The big break isn't going to come from Rudy Giuliani holding a kangaroo court/pep rally in a hotel conference room.

But yeah, the crazies are indeed juiced back up after having a half-second of self-realization that they might be getting conned after Kraken lady got booted from the Elite Squad. They are all back in tenfold. So much so that now I am legitimately worried about violence once this "mountain of evidence" gets "covered up" by all those liberal judges.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SameSame said:

How many fucking times are you going to post this?

Biden won, he will be inaugurated.  Rudy and Trump as usual are making shit up.

You’re going to have to deal with this at some point.

I only posted it once?   I’m just hoping there’s nothing to worry about.  Instead of combing the web for news I was hoping this thread could confirm as it has been aces. I voted for Biden.  Now fuckoff 

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Why is Pub capitalized? Is it an internet thing? Regardless, you should find some new friends. The big break isn't going to come from Rudy Giuliani holding a kangaroo court/pep rally in a hotel conference room.

But yeah, the crazies are indeed juiced back up after having a half-second of self-realization that they might be getting conned after Kraken lady got booted from the Elite Squad. They are all back in tenfold. So much so that now I am legitimately worried about violence once this "mountain of evidence" gets "covered up" by all those liberal judges.

To that point, there is another maga rally planned for 12/12 in DC.  The proudaloo boys will no doubt be roaming again looking for violence.  Good chance it gets escalated this time.

24 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Probably an internet thing.  Although as I type pub now it isn’t capitalized.  

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I miss shuffle board. 

Tabletop? My husband was aces at that in college. Fun times. One time and only one time did I discover the sweet spot of relaxation that allows for suburb play due to just the right amount of beer consumption. Too little and the edge is too strong. Too much and well, it all goes to hell. Tough being an athlete but the companionship made it all worth while.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tabletop? My husband was aces at that in college. Fun times. One time and only one time did I discover the sweet spot of relaxation that allows for suburb play due to just the right amount of beer consumption. Too little and the edge is too strong. Too much and well, it all goes to hell. Tough being an athlete but the companionship made it all worth while.

On a similar note, I have thrown exactly one dart in a competitive environment.  First and only throw went for a bullseye so I retired from the game with my perfect record intact.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

I only posted it once?   I’m just hoping there’s nothing to worry about.  Instead of combing the web for news I was hoping this thread could confirm as it has been aces. I voted for Biden.  Now fuckoff 

You’ve posted previously about your pub friends being excited and you were worried.  Biden won.

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

But that was before the Kraken dropped the hammers filled with typos and no evidence. 

I think also we forget these wacky affidavits being included are by nutbag Qanon people.  Then they’re molded and presented by their nutbag Qanon lawyer.  It’s lunacy.

Probably.  I'm pacing myself today with alcohol and food.  I can say this though, it's gonna be a huge Kraken and I'm gonna use 137 illegal ballots with which to wipe my ass.  

19 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

So are Bar exams multiple choice? As in, if enough people just guess at everything, some percentage of them will pass?

When a guy named "Thor" pulls into the parking lot and honks you run out and him his law degree. Self preservation. 

Two Guinness pints and I was a dart Cricket God. Three, not as much.

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Holy shit! No wonder Louisiana (minus parts of New Orleans) is such a shitty state. They mock wealthy blue states for their restrictions.