2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Affidavits that are chock full of hearsay and suppositions are also nice.

In order to be an affiant you only need an i.d.  Whether you can read or comprehend that affidavit is like the plumage of a dead Norwegian Blue; it simply don't enter into it.

I watch what is going on with Trump pardoning criminals and acting like the ass he has always been, and I fear I can see exactly what is going to happen.  Namely, most of us will be so fkn glad to be rid of him for a while that we will tend to forget all the bad shit he has done.  Then, four years from now it will come back and bite us right in our forgiving asses.  My only hope for any improvement four years from now is that he either dies from self importance or somebody does the world a favor and somehow offs his worthless ass.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

I watch what is going on with Trump pardoning criminals and acting like the ass he has always been, and I fear I can see exactly what is going to happen.  Namely, most of us will be so fkn glad to be rid of him for a while that we will tend to forget all the bad shit he has done.  Then, four years from now it will come back and bite us right in our forgiving asses.  My only hope for any improvement four years from now is that he either dies from self importance or somebody does the world a favor and somehow offs his worthless ass.

Americans have very short memories. Very short. 

On 11/25/2020 at 10:56 AM, RDCanecutter said:

That's right, mang.

Out of each wine box I get 3 4x6" blanks, and then I cut the extra scrap into "baseball cards". I draw the cartoon (usually an autobiographical Ape character), and then I drop in some color, either acrylic paint, or gel marker. I do them really fast and sell them really cheap. Like box wine.

126864048_10101769846994649_270515915604

127234857_10101769848830969_669377891299

I too, want Monkey viking pics.  (My wife got her DNA results back, and she's 50% viking, 50% surrender monkey Angle/Saxon.)

I don't think Bin Laden could have bacon.  I think shrimp are permitted by Muslims as Halal as he was not Hanafi. 

Trump would probably lull you into a ticket/donation with promises of bacon-wrapped shrimp.  Then you get there and it's filet-o-fish jiblets on a toothpick with chunks of bacon scraped from myriad McDonald's breakfast sandwiches.  

The Golden-Plated, Golden-Arched Fraudulent Administration is almost at an end.  When he's sworn out of office, I am going to eat by first Big Mac in my life to celebrate.  And also get hammered midday.  

27 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Will there be bacon wrapped shrimp?  

Because I'd go to an event honoring Osama Bin Laden or Donald Trump if there is going to be bacon wrapped shrimp.

Bro it’s an online event. And the two running it, their Facebook pages don’t exactly scream “real person.” 

33 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

What's he going to do? Lock the door and not let him in? 

Lmao. He knows John Roberts can swear Biden in as President anywhere, right?  The White House is a fucking symbol, who gives a shit.  He can do his job from a yacht in the Caribbean and he’s still President 

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

i, quite literally, hate his fucking guts. i have never hated anyone like this, even in junior high. i feel like there aren't even appropriate words to convey the depths of my hate. it's horrible.

he is going to (continue to) cause maximum damage to literally everything he possibly can on his way out. out of spite. i am not at all sure we will be able to recover, i wouldn't even put it at 50/50 odds.

I feel ya, it's hard to stand and watch him wreck, well, you put it best: everything.

Most of the people I've run across in life that were similar to him (thank heavens, few and far between), were somewhat powerless and thus their efforts and destruction were limited.

This is madness on steroids, literally, and it's still enraging that the Senate just nods and shakes their heads.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

There’s more:

(CNN)Several high profile members of the Defense Policy Board were removed on Wednesday by the Trump administration, in yet another purge of longstanding foreign policy experts and national security establishment figures in the final days of the Trump era, according to three defense officials. 

Members who were suddenly removed include former Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright and Henry Kissinger, former ranking member of the House Intelligence committee Jane Harman and former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, two of the officials said.
The Defense Policy Board is an outside advisory group of former high profile national security officials who "provide the Secretary of Defense and the Deputy Secretary of Defense, independent, informed advice and opinions concerning matters of defense policy in response to specific tasks from the Secretary of Defense, the Deputy Secretary of Defense," according to their website

8 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

What's he going to do? Lock the door and not let him in? 

It is easier for a Biden to enter the needle of the White House than for a pretend rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.  

Edited by Lobo

8 hours ago, Js1 said:

Lmao. He knows John Roberts can swear Biden in as President anywhere, right?  The White House is a fucking symbol, who gives a shit.  He can do his job from a yacht in the Caribbean and he’s still President 

Well, it looks like the mid Atlantic Indian summer we’ve been having is going to wrap up on Monday, so hopefully Trump will finally fuck off to Florida.