2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Anybody that has PA close is either a desperate Trump voter or fishing for attention out of liberal PTSD and angst.

PA will be close. Trump is much stronger there than in MI or WI. The latter two were D losses, not Trump wins. Trump won PA. Democrats need Obama '08 type turnout to really feel good. Not impossible but not a given. Still, agreed that in a high turnout scenario where votes are fairly counted, Democrats have the votes.

Unfortunately it's pretty clearly setting up to be a fiasco.

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

PA will be close. Trump is much stronger there than in MI or WI. The latter two were D losses, not Trump wins. Trump won PA. Democrats need Obama '08 type turnout to really feel good. Not impossible but not a given. Still, agreed that in a high turnout scenario where votes are fairly counted, Democrats have the votes.

Unfortunately it's pretty clearly setting up to be a fiasco.

Dude, Republicans got crushed in 2018

Anyone given any thought to the fact that Trump and McConnell rushing to seat a new Supreme Court Justice prior to the election might actually end up suppressing conservative turn out? I can see a large segment of conservatives that despise Trump the person and who are tired of his shit just sit the vote out in November if they already have the Supreme Court locked up. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Dude, Republicans got crushed in 2018

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Yeah, Delaware County flipped to Democratic for the first time in like a thousand years.

Yeah, but their cult leader wasn't on the ballot, much less being threatened by a liberal horde looking to destroy this country. Perception matters in the minds of petty, threatened people. 

• Like 1

Just now, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Anyone given any thought to the fact that Trump and McConnell rushing to seat a new Supreme Court Justice prior to the election might actually end up suppressing conservative turn out? I can see a large segment of conservatives that despise Trump the person and who are tired of his shit just sit the vote out in November if they already have the Supreme Court locked up. 

I thought about that, and it makes sense. 

But the play would then be "Biden will pack the court and ruin what we've built!"

12 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I did not know that. I’ve committed a crime I’m sure in the past (not doing something stupid but innocuous) in putting a letter in someone’s mailbox. The more you know...

I imagine prosecution of this would be if ups or fed ex did something like this (or something hatefuL by a private citizen) and not some rando putting a birthday card in a mailbox. 

Reported. You’re going to prison. 

45 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Unlike, @The Dog I find the election stealing stuff to be terrifying and at the front of mind. And as Red Five said, it's the fact they're bandying this about from multiple reports is the real red blinking light. That being said, to shift directions, I just do not understand the end game here. By all accounts, Trump didn't want to even be President, he wanted to up his brand. Get his money. Then when he found out he could win, well, he tried to win. Fine. 

By all accounts, he hasn't liked being President much. We all know that machinations THIS deep are being run levels beneath him by the RNC and others who are power hungry, but Trump has to play a key role. And if his goal is money, an easy life, graft, and upping his brand and building a Trump Media Empire for himself and his family, well, ok. But I can't see how contesting an election, throwing the country into chaos, and destroying it paint a positive legacy. He goes form being hated to literally someone that some people might try to assassinate. Is it the legitimate fear of jail and he feels like he has no other choice? No matter how you slice it, that doesn't sound all that fun to me. And it doesn't sound like it's fun to him. Good luck playing golf motherfucker. I just don't understand. He'd be better off conceding, saying the deep state won, and print money being a hero to 120 million pieces of shit. 

You don't know many narcissists do you?

17 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I’m not voting for him either way, but yeah if the argument is we need trump to appoint conservative justices and he leaves at 6-3 with most of the 6 being youngish your can fly a mission accomplished banner as a socon and call it a resounding win. 
unless you believe the D’s will pack the court in which case that energized you I guess. 
All that sounds logical but I don’t think that’s how people actually think or vote. 

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Stephen Klineberg is a sociologist at Rice and has been conducting demographic and attitudinal surveys in Houston for 40 years. If you ever have a chance to see him present, do it, it's fascinating stuff. He just put out a book called Prophetic City, and it is great. 

Here is a quote from it, which the linked article above reminded me of:

The math is pretty simple. No matter how many undocumented immigrants are deported, no matter how high a wall you try to build, and even if immigration comes to a complete halt and the nation slams its doors on all refugees seeking asylum, the actuarial tables alone make it clear that no conceivable force is going to stop this city, state or nation from becoming more Latino, more Asian, more African American, and less Anglo as the 21st century unfolds. The demographic transition is a done deal. Houston is America on demographic fast-forward. 

I've heard him speak and watched some videos of his speeches. BTW, if you work in Houston for a team that needs to know more about local demographic trends, such as a marketing team, I bet you have a decent chance of getting Klineberg to talk to your group. He seems to like talking about his life's work, and there is nothing wrong with that. 

I'm butchering the numbers but basically he talks about how ages 65+ are 80% white in Houston. And <18 are 80% non-white. So unless old white people learn how to make babies, the die is cast. Within a generation or two, white people will be a small minority. This is occurring quickly. And Klineberg demonstrates that Houston's shift in demographics appears to be what the rest of the country will experience next. 

And its not just Houston proper. I believe Klineberg claims that Fort Bend county is the most diverse group of people in the world.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:55 AM, Calihorn said:

Great article. TLDR: Trump going full Trump on his own campaign and is broke. There's no way he declare bankruptcy on this one.

Late reply but wow. As I reading the article, I was wondering if you could buy political ads on credit. Later in the story, it clarified that local ad buys are cash up front. It didn't address national ad buys but I imagine those are rare. The ad may run during a national TV show, but I would guess the ad buy is still with the local broadcaster.

My guess is that besides the trump family, there are many people on that campaign that paid themselves first over the last 3+ years. Maybe not criminally, but ensured they had a very high salary or directed purchases via side companies they owned. I wouldn't be shocked if even Trump ran into people that knew how to grift better than him and have earned more from this than the Trumps.

• Hook 'Em 2

Anyone who thinks polls, popular voter sentiment and the will of the people is guaranteed to be reflected in the election outcome hasn't been paying attention the last 4 years.  We have a governing minority that are intent to preserve their power at all costs.  They know they cannot win a democratic election.  They aren't really trying to anymore.  Their energy and resources are being spent on subverting the Presidential election.  No poll can account for the effects of that.

Here's a news flash:  American democracy is just as fragile and mortal as every other assumed unassailable norm that has been shattered by Trump and the rest of the GOP over the last 4 years.  It is an abstract concept that only has meaning as long as all parties abide by it and as long as the people responsible for safeguarding it carry out their duty.  One party -- the ruling party that wields the power of the federal government -- has been emphatically saying "Fuck that shit" for some time now.

By all means, vote, get others to vote, donate your time and money to the opposition.  Maybe Trump's and the GOP's efforts can be overcome by a large enough turnout.  But also start preparing yourself for what's next if they successfully squash legitimate elections as the last impediment to their unyielding control.  Because right now, as I type and you read this, they are actively working towards that end.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Anyone who thinks polls, popular voter sentiment and the will of the people is guaranteed to be reflected in the election outcome hasn't been paying attention the last 4 years.  We have a governing minority that are intent to preserve their power at all costs.  They know they cannot win a democratic election.  They aren't really trying to anymore.  Their energy and resources are being spent on subverting the Presidential election.  No poll can account for the effects of that.

Here's a news flash:  American democracy is just as fragile and mortal as every other assumed unassailable norm that has been shattered by Trump and the rest of the GOP over the last 4 years.  It is an abstract concept that only has meaning as long as all parties abide by it and as long as the people responsible for safeguarding it carry out their duty.  One party -- the ruling party that wields the power of the federal government -- has been emphatically saying "Fuck that shit" for some time now.

By all means, vote, get others to vote, donate your time and money to the opposition.  Maybe Trump's and the GOP's efforts can be overcome by a large enough turnout.  But also start preparing yourself for what's next if they successfully squash legitimate elections as the last impediment to their unyielding control.  Because right now, as I type and you read this, they are actively working towards that end.

Dead solid truth.  Read it and weep, people -- but ignore it or pretend it's not accurate at your peril.

19 minutes ago, Goredho said:

man, this is such horseshit. Trump, Biden and the national scale politicians or governing bodies can't do shit to things governed exclusively by the state. If the federal government starts getting involved with states then the union is already dead and we will have a bloody revolution for way more reasons than "vote tampering". 

Talking about democracy like it's some fragile thing that can just be fucked with by some evildoers is completely bogus and fucking naive and stupid negative energy you are putting out into the world. Federal officials do not count votes anywhere in this country. We have state elections that determine federal changes not federal elections that just have state stuff on the ballot. It's not at all fragile, the people of america are fucking snowflake assholes who have fragile mental capacity, that's what is fragile. 

40% of Americans agreeing with a big fat racist mouthpiece that they think is an accurate representation of who they are and what they want is what the problem is, that's scarier than any election tampering, the fact that it's not some 10% crazies, the crazies are at 40% and are now being bold about being fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, immamac said:

man, this is such horseshit. Trump, Biden and the national scale politicians or governing bodies can't do shit to things governed exclusively by the state. If the federal government starts getting involved with states then the union is already dead and we will have a bloody revolution for way more reasons than "vote tampering". 

Talking about democracy like it's some fragile thing that can just be fucked with by some evildoers is completely bogus and fucking naive and stupid negative energy you are putting out into the world. Federal officials do not count votes anywhere in this country. We have state elections that determine federal changes not federal elections that just have state stuff on the ballot. It's not at all fragile, the people of america are fucking snowflake assholes who have fragile mental capacity, that's what is fragile. 

40% of Americans agreeing with a big fat racist mouthpiece that they think is an accurate representation of who they are and what they want is what the problem is, that's scarier than any election tampering, the fact that it's not some 10% crazies, the crazies are at 40% and are now being bold about being fucking stupid.

adding on to this, you know what almost guarantees a republican/GOP president for 4 more years? Kicking Trump to the curb and installing a moderate who is not trying to rock the boat and isn't 70+ years old. Auto win, instead they went all in on stupidity. Abandon the platform, abandon your brain, all hail trump the fat loudmouth cheetohgod.

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

IMO, if the GOP and Dotard were smart they'd say we will not name a replacement until after the election and make it all about SCOTUS. That would create a huge turnout for conservative voters and many who don't want to vote for Dotard will go ahead and do that just to get s conservative on the bench. It's a huge gamble, but may be the only chance. Besides even if they do it and lose in November they can still railroad a pick through before the end of the year. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Oh, and fuck the Democratic party too, and fuck anyone who is "bleeding blue" - you are just as guilty as being a fucking stupid piece of shit as most trumpers. This election obviously Joe Biden "needs to win" so that we can get back to some kind of decorum and normalcy, but Joe Biden fucking sucks just not nearly as bad as Trump.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

Oh, and fuck the Democratic party too, and fuck anyone who is "bleeding blue" - you are just as guilty as being a fucking stupid piece of shit as most trumpers. This election obviously Joe Biden "needs to win" so that we can get back to some kind of decorum and normalcy, but Joe Biden fucking sucks just not nearly as bad as Trump.

Wait, how did you get inside my brain and articulate my thoughts so well?  Are you the matrix?

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

This would be true....if the GOP wasn't a criminal enterprise with an omerta policy that would make the mob blush.  No, the feds won't be the ones to fuck over Floridan voting -- their GOP lackey DeSantis will.  As just one example.  You want to count on Abbott, Patrick, and Paxton to make sure Texas has free and fair elections?  Your trust is wildly misplaced.  The GOP is a criminal enterprise, and they have loyalists working in every state that matters.  A free and fair election where every vote counts is something they have openly stated they do not want, it will kill their electoral chances.  They are fighting for survival.  Nothing fights more viciously than a cornered dog.  This will be ugly, and it WILL be criminal.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This would be true....if the GOP wasn't a criminal enterprise with an omerta policy that would make the mob blush.  No, the feds won't be the ones to fuck over Floridan voting -- their GOP lackey DeSantis will.  As just one example.  You want to count on Abbott, Patrick, and Paxton to make sure Texas has free and fair elections?  Your trust is wildly misplaced.  The GOP is a criminal enterprise, and they have loyalists working in every state that matters.  A free and fair election where every vote counts is something they have openly stated they do not want, it will kill their electoral chances.  They are fighting for survival.  Nothing fights more viciously than a cornered dog.  This will be ugly, and it WILL be criminal.

We don't disagree on a whole lot but his is a bunch of absolute dogshit fear mongering.

Abbot has never indicated that he won't have a free and fair election in Texas and wouldn't fight for one against the feds if necessary. Just because people are "playing politics" doesn't make everyone in the GOP a completely morally bankrupt and evil piece of shit hell bent on destroying democracy in their respective part of the world. Save it for some of the idiots on the board, the world isn't out to get anyone any more or less than it has been - politicians have always politicized relationships with members of their own party and the other parties. 

If Abbot was retweeting or supporting in any way shape or form or being blatantly fucking anti-voter then we would have something to talk about. In fact the opposite has been true and I think that Texas has a really great opportunity especially this year to be a great steward of democracy at a state level.

The whole point out of all of this is, Vote. Go Early, Go In Person, Cast your ballot. Early voting was expanded in Texas to say that is a ploy to be anti democracy is fucking bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

We don't disagree on a whole lot but his is a bunch of absolute dogshit fear mongering.

Abbot has never indicated that he won't have a free and fair election in Texas and wouldn't fight for one against the feds if necessary. Just because people are "playing politics" doesn't make everyone in the GOP a completely morally bankrupt and evil piece of shit hell bent on destroying democracy in their respective part of the world. Save it for some of the idiots on the board, the world isn't out to get anyone any more or less than it has been - politicians have always politicized relationships with members of their own party and the other parties. 

If Abbot was retweeting or supporting in any way shape or form or being blatantly fucking anti-voter then we would have something to talk about. In fact the opposite has been true and I think that Texas has a really great opportunity especially this year to be a great steward of democracy at a state level.

The whole point out of all of this is, Vote. Go Early, Go In Person, Cast your ballot. Early voting was expanded in Texas to say that is a ploy to be anti democracy is fucking bullshit.

Then why didn't the Texas Supreme Court expand VBM to include anyone concerned with Covid?  Yeah, I'm not buying your Abbott and gang all being for the fair election.  There are plenty of things the Secretary of State could have done to insure more fair elections statewide, but they didn't.   There's a buttload of vagueness in portions of the Election Code.  

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

If the federal government starts getting involved with states then the union is already dead and we will have a bloody revolution for way more reasons than "vote tampering". 

You mean like helping to create a context of civil unrest, then sending in the federal forces to supplant state and local law enforcement in a police action?

Keep clinging to "they can't do that!" as your security blanket.  It has been so effectual a defense against the Trump power-grab to this point.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/22/voters-to-trump-biden-dont-come-knocking-on-our-doors-419585

voters don’t want people knocking on their doors and harassing them for votes.

28 % like it or welcome door knockers

63% of voters are apprehensive about it. Mainly because of Covid 19.

Dems are not knocking but leaving door hangers.  Right now what is being left are voter registration forms.

5 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I missed the first and last 10 min or so but the rest was great. Pretty unvarnished glimpse at the deep flaws in both men. One has the ability to admit and learn from his mistakes though.

I didn’t know Trump was a disciple of NVP. His magical thinking makes more sense now  

NPR did this in 2016 between Trump and Clinton.   More people should have watched it.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You would think that people would eventually figure out that if the guy they are backing is setting things up to steal the election, that maybe he's not good enough to win the election outright.  He's had 4 years to prove he has what it takes, but his biggest play now is setting up a con to cheat the process, because he hasn't done one thing to prove he deserves another 4 years that has any credibility.

5 minutes ago, Goredho said:

You mean like helping to create a context of civil unrest, then sending in the federal forces to supplant state and local law enforcement in a police action?

Keep clinging to "they can't do that!" as your security blanket.  It has been so effectual a defense against the Trump power-grab to this point.

For your own sake you should hope that you are disconnected from the reality of the world we live in. I get it you want to warn everyone that their lives are significantly at risk and there is nothing they can do about it and how they should despair because Trump is a cheater and a liar.

Trump can't do shit without millions and millions of other people enabling him to do so. Trump isn't the problem, the millions of people enabling him are. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Then why didn't the Texas Supreme Court expand VBM to include anyone concerned with Covid?  Yeah, I'm not buying your Abbott and gang all being for the fair election.  There are plenty of things the Secretary of State could have done to insure more fair elections statewide, but they didn't.   There's a buttload of vagueness in portions of the Election Code.  

I'm pretty sure because they have figured out by now that you can go vote in person and not get fucking Covid. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, immamac said:

For your own sake you should hope that you are disconnected from the reality of the world we live in. I get it you want to warn everyone that their lives are significantly at risk and there is nothing they can do about it and how they should despair because Trump is a cheater and a liar.

Trump can't do shit without millions and millions of other people enabling him to do so. Trump isn't the problem, the millions of people enabling him are. 

I absolutely hope I am 100% wrong, and I absolutely agree that Trump is the manifestation of a much bigger problem.  Here's to you proving to be right, and me being a disconnected dumbass.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

Blaming the sheep over the wolves? That is bullshit. It's the GOP, his administration, Fox News, etc. They are the enablers. 

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

Your definition of a free and fair election is bizarre. 

Why has Texas closed 750 polling locations since 2012, and why are most of those locations in areas that gained the most black and Latin residents?

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

The same is true of every fascist to gain power but in the end we always frame those individuals as the monsters and not the populations they manipulated to gain control.

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm pretty sure because they have figured out by now that you can go vote in person and not get fucking Covid. 

You want to share the secret to this?   This procedure you know of that 100% guarantees anyone to not get Covid when they go vote in person?    Do you have some scientific citations to support your procedure?   

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

Blaming the sheep over the wolves? That is bullshit. It's the GOP, his administration, Fox News, etc. They are the enablers. 

Simply put - no. The American people and they are acting like sheep, but the most certainly are not the sheep in this analogy.

We the people are the Shepards of the flock, we kill the wolves or let them eat our sheep - The problem you have with the GOP and the power it has because it's figured out a way to squeeze out EC victories despite losing the popular vote by less than 2% is fucking beyond me. Convince 2% of people that you know to stop voting for the GOP, in Texas convice 9% of the people you know to stop voting for the GOP. 

I'm tired of everyone talking about their friends and neighbors and whoever and how they can't be reasoned with and they are fully on the trump train so you just give up and throw your hands up because they are retarded. The problem is you aren't fucking listening to them. If you are so much smarter than them, why can't you convey a simple message? because it's frustrating? because you are right in terms of absolutes?

Convincing someone who you think will be detrimental to the future of our country that their beliefs are to be questioned and give them a reason to rethink whether or not that going out to vote is worth it is where efforts should be concentrated if you want to affect real change. Stop acting like sending some money to some asshole texting people is how people get out to vote. Get in your fucking car and knock on people's doors and ask them if they have voted, and if they haven't if they want a ride to go vote. 

Ask people you know if they want to talk about what it is they feel like the government is and isn't doing for them and how we can do something about it together instead of making it about rooting for 2 different teams. I'm doing something about this in 2022 and beyond, it's too late to do something for this election. Our democracy is at risk not because of the governing bodies and people in power, but because the people of our country haven't been able to pick from a pool of candidates that are actually representative of who they are as americans. 

5 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

You want to share the secret to this?   This procedure you know of that 100% guarantees anyone to not get Covid when they go vote in person?    Do you have some scientific citations to support your procedure?   

Do you want to pull your head out of your ass? How many people who have gone to the grocery store, gone out to eat, done things outside that are a hell of a lot more risky than voting don't come home and have covid? 

Voting != covid positive I never fucking said 100%, I said going out to vote won't directly cause you to have covid in a fucking vacuum. 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Simply put - no. The American people and they are acting like sheep, but the most certainly are not the sheep in this analogy.

We the people are the Shepards of the flock, we kill the wolves or let them eat our sheep - The problem you have with the GOP and the power it has because it's figured out a way to squeeze out EC victories despite losing the popular vote by less than 2% is fucking beyond me. Convince 2% of people that you know to stop voting for the GOP, in Texas convice 9% of the people you know to stop voting for the GOP. 

I'm tired of everyone talking about their friends and neighbors and whoever and how they can't be reasoned with and they are fully on the trump train so you just give up and throw your hands up because they are retarded. The problem is you aren't fucking listening to them. If you are so much smarter than them, why can't you convey a simple message? because it's frustrating? because you are right in terms of absolutes?

Convincing someone who you think will be detrimental to the future of our country that their beliefs are to be questioned and give them a reason to rethink whether or not that going out to vote is worth it is where efforts should be concentrated if you want to affect real change. Stop acting like sending some money to some asshole texting people is how people get out to vote. Get in your fucking car and knock on people's doors and ask them if they have voted, and if they haven't if they want a ride to go vote. 

Ask people you know if they want to talk about what it is they feel like the government is and isn't doing for them and how we can do something about it together instead of making it about rooting for 2 different teams. I'm doing something about this in 2022 and beyond, it's too late to do something for this election. Our democracy is at risk not because of the governing bodies and people in power, but because the people of our country haven't been able to pick from a pool of candidates that are actually representative of who they are as americans. 

This is pure fantasyland bullshit. 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Or....realize this simple truth: enough Americans want authoritarian rule that it can actually happen.  We do, it's just a pathetic, awful fact.  It doesn't take a majority.  It just takes "enough" to give the authoritarian party a smaller gap to bridge.  It's there.  And they are engineering all the bridges they can.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

This is pure fantasyland bullshit. 

How about you go fuck yourself you internet keyboard warrior. Do something about it instead of just talking your stupid fear mongering bullshit on a sports website.

fucking scared cunts the lot of you. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The same is true of every fascist to gain power but in the end we always frame those individuals as the monsters and not the populations they manipulated to gain control.

I agree with this and Immamac's position that Trump is the ugly scab on a deeper festering infection in our country.  Getting rid of Trump will not get rid of the mindset.   I do take offense though to the premise that those who are resisting and trying to affect change through the ballot are just as at fault as trump's minions.  

I think it took Bernie running in 2016 to give people a feeling that their vote matters.  When Bernie got screwed by DNC and Hillary, then yeah.  That sucked.  DNC and TDP both need lots of change.  Change is slow.  Biden is a move in the right direction.  We aren't marrying the guy.  He's a step in the right direction.   But Warren, Harris, Yang, Abrams, AOC and others are the new strength coming up in the DNC.   I put my efforts behind them fully.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Or....realize this simple truth: enough Americans want authoritarian rule that it can actually happen.  We do, it's just a pathetic, awful fact.  It doesn't take a majority.  It just takes "enough" to give the authoritarian party a smaller gap to bridge.  It's there.  And they are engineering all the bridges they can.

That's 100M+ in the "enough" category. that's not a majority, but it's a whole fucking hell of a lot of people.

Switching topics, I haven't gotten in the weeds in this at all, but I've seen numerous references that a Trump S.C. nominee is going to strike down Obamacare.  Again, I haven't followed the case so I don't really know what that means, but let's assume that's a thing.   

Separately, for years now we've heard Trump about his "healthcare plan" that's going to be released any second that miraculously keeps protections for pre-existing conditions in place while also dramatically lowering costs.  Trump said this same shit like last week before RBG's death and once again promised it out in 2 weeks.  I've never understood why he keeps talking about this and promising results.  Probably because he's an idiot.    Because, without wading into the nuances of potential healthcare reforms, I don't think the concepts of "protection for pre-existing conditions" + "cheap insurance coverage" for all Americans are compatible.  I knew it was bullshit when Obama promised it.  And I've known it's bullshit in the 4 years of this Administration when R"s have yet to put forth any plan.   If this was easily accomplished someone would have figured it out.

But doesn't (or shouldn't) Trump appointing another conservative result in even more pressure for Trump to actually put out a plan?  Similar to my question earlier about wondering how Biden can effectively respond to questions about packing the court, I wonder what the fuck Trump does with this.  And I don't want this to turn into a debate about universal healthcare, etc.  Rather, to me, this is one downside of Trump appointing a nominee, pre-election, during a pandemic, that D's can try to exploit.  Seems like he has to come up with something at this point.

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

How about you go fuck yourself you internet keyboard warrior. Do something about it instead of just talking your stupid fear mongering bullshit on a sports website.

fucking scared cunts the lot of you. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Your strict father morality bullshit is just as tiring.