2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

maybe he has covid? Is this what a coke high looks like? Seems more slurry like he is drunk.

yeah i was thinking he is sick, drunk or hungover. talking way to slow for coke unless he is at the end of his run there

(also, you have the best tits on the site. the best.)

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Ye is not the GOAT rapper. He’s not even the best producer (Hank Shocklee)

GOAT rapper for me (alive or not) would be Chuck D. (brought to us via Hank)

if you haven't watched this you need to. its great

Edited by staboner
  • Hook 'Em 2

I mean I heard It all, but did I process it all, no. 

To me fuk da police was an anthem about not getting busted for having alcohol underage. Truly serious shit

Me and my friends got away with a lot if crazy shit in our youth. To the extent now I can’t even believe it. We managed because we where white. I know that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

https://iowastartingline.com/2020/09/25/trump-campaign-retreats-from-iowa-airwaves-in-september/

Trumpski has gone dark in Iowa and Biden has started to pour resources into the state. The polls seem to be narrowing.

I think Iowa could be real competitive soon. Iowa really shouldn’t vote for Trump when he sent all of their jobs overseas. Dumb ass farmers who voted for this fucker deserve what they got, but I hope they’re wising up some now.

Edited by Voldemort86

Purely anecdotal -

Was driving back from Ace Hardware this AM and decided to take a detour.  Drove around some neighborhoods and started counting political signs in yards.  Maybe about 100 or so homes.  I saw 7 Trump signs and 4 Biden/Harris signs.

This is in Hewitt in Mclennan County. I was shocked.  Obviously plenty of people who are going to vote don't put signs in their yard but I expected more trumpkin flags

Maybe Trump is struggling in the burbs.  

5 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Biden will have a few gaffs but will do well in general. Trump will be a literal insane person. 

Nothing will change. 

Biden just needs to say after every Trump lie.

"America that's a lie.  All he does is lie to you.  I'm tired of his bullshit and bet you are too."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1