2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

Purely anecdotal -

Was driving back from Ace Hardware this AM and decided to take a detour.  Drove around some neighborhoods and started counting political signs in yards.  Maybe about 100 or so homes.  I saw 7 Trump signs and 4 Biden/Harris signs.

This is in Hewitt in Mclennan County. I was shocked.  Obviously plenty of people who are going to vote don't put signs in their yard but I expected more trumpkin flags

Maybe Trump is struggling in the burbs.  

I’m in Rowan County NC this week.  About even Trump vs. Biden signs.  We didn’t see a single Clinton sign 4 years ago. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Will he help Trump remember what he is talking about.  Good lord y’all are dumb.

Gonna be fun watching our country’s best and brightest political minds go head to head. Thank you to the two party system for providing the entertainment. 

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Gonna be fun watching our country’s best and brightest political minds go head to head. Thank you to the two party system for providing the entertainment. 

No shit, two dudes that don’t know how to turn on a computer debating to be the (somewhat) leader of the free world. 

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

22 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Will he help Trump remember what he is talking about.  Good lord y’all are dumb.

It’ll be Trump’s rambling gibberish vs Joe’s brain completely locking up.  

• Fuck You 8

7 hours ago, Anastasis said:

While watching them take a little happiness from the fact that A&M's only national championship was before either of them was born. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Serious question for dotard supporters that I'm sure won't get a serious answer:

With all of these people coming out against dotard (governors, generals, lawyers, health officials, etc), how do you square that?  Are these people all deep state?  Are they just stupid?  What is it in your brains that makes you think they are all wrong and you are right?

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Serious question for dotard supporters that I'm sure won't get a serious answer:

With all of these people coming out against dotard (governors, generals, lawyers, health officials, etc), how do you square that?  Are these people all deep state?  Are they just stupid?  What is it in your brains that makes you think they are all wrong and you are right?

Because their dear leader has conditioned them with two words.  Fake news.  It’s not just about the press but it is the lens they apply to any situation that doesn’t serve their dear leader.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Have been listening to those Frontline podcasts that have the interviews that were in their Biden v. Trump broadcast.

Ultimately, as silly as it sounds, it's hard to come up with anything other than a very basic theme that one of these characters came out of situation virtually devoid of love and the other with almost too much love. 

You've got one guy whose mom threatens to kick a nun's ass for teasing her son and another who's upbringing reads like the first 15 chapters of a Dicken's novel.  

4 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That’s nice, but I’m still waiting to hear which candidate King Kong Bundy endorses.

Well obviously he's voting for "Big" John Studd.  Duh.  Do you even keep up with current events, bro?  

I drove around a bit in my NW Austin (Mesa & Far West) neighborhood today.  While I don't put much stock in yard signs, it was overwhelmingly Biden.  I counted 31-4 signs in favor of Biden over Trump.

I had some time, so I drove over to Jester.  That turned out 15-0 Biden over Trump.

Surely I missed some signs, in part because I didn't scour every street.  It was an unscientific little drive.  But still, this makes me feel that Trump supporters are probably not being as visible as they might otherwise be.  I don't blame them.  I just don't believe a moderately affluent area in Austin would go that hard for Biden.  60/40?  Maybe.  92/8?  No way.

• Hook 'Em 2

Thank you Dr. 

I saw a clip the other day that lasted about a minute, and showed nothing but Trump saying words that don't exist. Sometimes he was combining two existing words into one, and sometimes it was just nonsense. Biden stutters or loses his train of thought for a second and "OMG what a gaffe machine!!". 

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Being immune to dissonance's nagging discomfort is a cornerstone in Trump supporters' psyches. Whether due to stupidity, ignorance, or evil, sadly you can always count on it. 

• Hook 'Em 1