2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I drove around a bit in my NW Austin (Mesa & Far West) neighborhood today.  While I don't put much stock in yard signs, it was overwhelmingly Biden.  I counted 31-4 signs in favor of Biden over Trump.

I had some time, so I drove over to Jester.  That turned out 15-0 Biden over Trump.

Surely I missed some signs, in part because I didn't scour every street.  It was an unscientific little drive.  But still, this makes me feel that Trump supporters are probably not being as visible as they might otherwise be.  I don't blame them.  I just don't believe a moderately affluent area in Austin would go that hard for Biden.  60/40?  Maybe.  92/8?  No way.

Southwest Austin is all Biden. Travis Country, Circle C, etc. I've been driving around as a quarantine activity to see signs and all I see is Biden, Hegar, Wendy Davis, and Jennifer Littlefield.

I’m really curious about the stupidity of the performance enhancing drugs comment. There are so many layers 

First off, Joe Biden is old as shit. If he isn’t taking a 20 pills a day to keep him going, I would be super impressed. Look at any persons medicine cabinet over 70 and it’d packed. Second, there is zero chance Donald Trump is not abusing adderall. Like all comments, he is projecting. He does drugs, so he accuses his opponent of doing drugs. And finally, who the fuck cares? No one gives a fuck. Biden could be Canseco juicing. This isn’t baseball. There aren’t any doping rules. 

Per usual, Trump is creating false narratives to talk about other 200K people dying or taking away peoples healthcare. You know issues we should be trying to discuss in a debate 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, thepop said:

Southwest Austin is all Biden. Travis Country, Circle C, etc. I've been driving around as a quarantine activity to see signs and all I see is Biden, Hegar, Wendy Davis, and Jennifer Littlefield.

I’m in lantana and run around my hood and Travis country west. Zero trump signs, zero cornyn signs. 

Trump has to get drugged up to make any public appearance now so naturally he accuses of Biden of it. It’s just a reflex action at this point. If trump calls joe senile it’s because trump is senile. If trump accuses Biden of doing drugs it’s because trump is on drugs. Etc etc 

• Hook 'Em 2

The reports of the Trump campaign low on money seem to be true. Or at least relative to Biden. I see Biden ads on tv but nothing for trump. Trump seems to only rely on free social media and his rallies with 5-10k people. I’m sure we will see some Trump tv ads closer to the election but I assume that Biden will crank up the ads as well.

and trump can’t even take advantage of free tv interviews with most news networks because he has too many outstanding lies waiting for an explanation.  Therefore he can only appear on 3-4 programs on Fox and it’s doubtful that undecided voters are watching hannity or judge jeanine.

when are the last reports due on the Trump campaign having to state their contributions and expenditures? Or has that occurred?

• Like 1

Interesting article about the Supreme Court :

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/27/supreme-court-barrett-confirmation-422159

I do think the GOP ramming this judge threw will hurt them at the polls. Now and in the future. About 40% of Americans ( gee I wonder who?) think this justice should be seated before the election. The other 60% think the elected president should fill it in January. In addition, when the republicans gut Obamacare and don’t have an effective replacement, they are going to be unpopular for years to come.

the only caveat to this or the thing that really worries me is if Trump cheats and steals the election. If you guys think he’s bad now, he’s going to ramp it up tenfold knowing that he won’t have to face the voters again. The guy is going to do everything he possibly can to undermine our democracy and make sure republicans hold on to power. He doesn’t seem to care about anything else. He really doesn’t give a fuck about things like the people of this country, healthcare, or the happiness of the country. It’s all about him, he wants to win and he will do anything in his power to do it. This election is our last chance to stop this Adolf Hitler like mad man.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

He’s just a trash human. 

Calling it now:  Biden will have one very bad debate performance after his pre-debate meal is spiked by some upper-level Q-anon director who happens to be an entry-level catering service employee IRL.

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

he only caveat to this or the thing that really worries me is if Trump cheats and steals the election. If you guys think he’s bad now, he’s going to ramp it up tenfold knowing that he won’t have to face the voters again. The guy is going to do everything he possibly can to undermine our democracy and make sure republicans hold on to power. He doesn’t seem to care about anything else. He really doesn’t give a fuck about things like the people of this country, healthcare, or the happiness of the country. It’s all about him, he wants to win and he will do anything in his power to do it. This election is our last chance to stop this Adolf Hitler like mad man.

No shit?

• Hook 'Em 1

The first Women's March drew over 400,000 women to DC in 2017 and one of the reasons for the March was the 45th president. It is estimated that anywhere from 3-5 million people marched nationwide, and similar to the BLM protests, it was a global expression of unity for treating all people with respect. Trump may say "I will make you safe with LAW AND ORDER," but the old BS meter informs otherwise as his world is a violent angry aggressive nightmare where no one is safe. Anyone applying reasoning to his actions vs his words can see that in his world subjugated victims far outnumber those with the power. And to show mercy to those victims only invites ridicule. Many people find that abhorrent and say to hell with that. So they vote Biden.

1.) The Biden tv ads here in Texas are fucking great and numerous.  I’ve seen multiple just today, and they are well done.  I just don’t know if that’s a national buy or a Texas buy. 

2.) My friends (diehard Dems) watched the convention and will watch every debate.  I argued with them the other day that in the age of social media, the debates are worthless.  They believe the debates still help for those sitting on the fence.  I tried to argue that ain’t no nigga still on the fence for this election and maybe—maybe—if we were back in normal times I could see their point.  I just still argue that social media has helped with understanding where each candidate stands so there’s no need for me to watch a debate for them to tell me shit I already know. 

have they said whether or not there will be an audience present for the debate(s)?

i said a couple months ago...no audience plays in Biden's favor. Trump is a bully, and without an audience to hoot and holler in his feedback loop, he'll just be a stupid liar with lines that fall flat. 

i mean, he is that anyway, but it will be glaringly obvious on tv without that cheering feedback. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Serious question for dotard supporters that I'm sure won't get a serious answer:

With all of these people coming out against dotard (governors, generals, lawyers, health officials, etc), how do you square that?  Are these people all deep state?  Are they just stupid?  What is it in your brains that makes you think they are all wrong and you are right?

Cognitive dissonance makes your brain hurt.  Fake News has a calming effect and is easy to follow like "Ow my balls."

Edited by TexasEd

I owe y’all a better pic but here I am riding around Lakeway with my new Biden and US flag.

3c8a2aefabc8459e8e8f91f030c35627.jpg

Today was the first day. I had no less than 8 compliments. One fella in a truck rolled his window down to tell me he liked it, sonic gal said she loved them, neighbor up the street said thank you, three compliments at the Little League fields, and a few thumbs up along the way.

BLM, HRC equality and a rainbow flag on the way too.
Nicely done. I'll assume your insurance is up to date, and I'd probably make sure your spare is inflated, MAGA followers are known to be vindictive.

7 hours ago, Goredho said:

Calling it now:  Biden will have one very bad debate performance after his pre-debate meal is spiked by some upper-level Q-anon director who happens to be an entry-level catering service employee IRL.

Like that fucking Patel asshole at the College Station Ramada that year.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Freaks And Geeks Cause GIF

3 hours ago, troph said:

Biden needs to call him a liar, those exact words otherwise Biden will not have done his job.

Biden needs to fact-check Trump at every turn, call him a fucking liar to his face, and tell the crowd "that's a lie, go to trumplies.com and my team will have the proof uploasded". 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mchookem said:

have they said whether or not there will be an audience present for the debate(s)?

i said a couple months ago...no audience plays in Biden's favor. Trump is a bully, and without an audience to hoot and holler in his feedback loop, he'll just be a stupid liar with lines that fall flat. 

i mean, he is that anyway, but it will be glaringly obvious on tv without that cheering feedback. 

You’d have to be a total fucking idiot to cheer for Trump in any capacity.

what planet are these people from?