At least 10 killed in Nova Scotia shooting

Helobious

That was my first thought, but people were shot at several locations according to the article.

Also imagining this happening in a small town, in Texas.  Sonofabitch would have been shot sooner; if word was out that someone was on a rampage.  Fucking cowards love shooting up unarmed people...

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iceman said:

That was my first thought, but people were shot at several locations according to the article.

Also imagining this happening in a small town, in Texas.  Sonofabitch would have been shot sooner; if word was out that someone was on a rampage.  Fucking cowards love shooting up unarmed people...

Didn’t some guy do almost the exact same thing in the Midland-Odessa shooting last year? Shot over 20 people, killed 8. And Canada has relatively high gun ownership rates too. 

That was a freaking WalMart in Mid/Odessa.  This dude in Canada was going to multiple places.

Don't know about their ownership rates, but the article touts their stricter gun ownership laws as a reason for fewer mass shootings.

52 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Texan citizens have only managed to stop one mass shooter out of 20+ over the last 50 years.  Everything else ended with the police or suicide.  Our batting average is actually pretty shitty and I say that as a proponent of the 2nd Amendment.  

7 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Like the Vegas shooting I bet we won't hear about a motive. Denturist in his 50s just decided to buy a gun and start killing people. We can't explain it!

The scariest part is that’s probably just the truth. Some people go unhinged for no real reason at all.

11 minutes ago, Hate said:

If that mother fucker shot Frankie, I'm going to dig him up and kill him again.

Goddamnit....his triumphant return to the rain thread had given me hope that I might occasionally find useful information there again. 

On 4/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, Lobo said:

Texan citizens have only managed to stop one mass shooter out of 20+ over the last 50 years.  Everything else ended with the police or suicide.  Our batting average is actually pretty shitty and I say that as a proponent of the 2nd Amendment.  

It's awfully peculiar how many of them happen where everyone else, even experts in firearms; are unarmed.

2 hours ago, B00M said:

Bruh the CR is that way. Stop it

Fuck off.

It isn't CR to say one of the mass shootings was on post at Fort Hood.  It also isn't CR at fucking all to say the shooters prey upon folks who generally have no chance to shoot back.

Not sure which party either of those statements favors, because they absolutely are not political.

Edited by Iceman

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

Fuck off.

It isn't CR to say one of the mass shootings was on post at Fort Hood.  It also isn't CR at fucking all to say the shooters prey upon folks who generally have no chance to shoot back.

Not sure which party either of those statements favors, because they absolutely are not political.

It's CR to immediately turn a Nova Scotia tragedy thread into a gun debate.

Fuck off.

Slorch’d!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, B00M said:

It's CR to immediately turn a Nova Scotia tragedy thread into a gun debate.

It isn't a gun debate.  It's discussing the circumstances of mass shootings, you know, other events with similarities to this one.

Again, go fuck yourself with the CR accusations.  It isn't.

When i said the victims were unarmed, it's a shot at the mentality of the shooters, not public policy; thus the point about gun experts( soldiers) being unarmed.  You saw the word 'unarmed' and came off the hinges.  Not my fucking problem.

Edited by Iceman