Wide mouth cocktail glasses

Macanudo

I had been using some of the Tovolo Sphere cubes that work in normal cocktail glass.  These are 2.5" but I'm not really a fan of them because 1.) they're a pain to fill and  2.) they melt through the center really fast due to the mold design.  I recently bought some square cube mold that ended up too wide for my normal glasses.   They are still 2.5" across but diagonally, they're too big.    

Anyone have an "over sized" cocktail glasses?   

Yea, I sat and watched the bar back at R'Evolution make about a dozen of them one night. Solid Copper, so heavy AF.

I thought it looked bad ass, so I googled it on my phone and about fell off my bar stool when I saw the price.

Edited by Pescado_Rojo

I don't have that problem because I bought myself one of these $1,000 Macallan ice cube presses.
DSC_6863_1000x.jpg?v=1502383491

Get yours here: https://thinkliquor.com/the-macallan-ice-ball-maker?dfw_tracker=28962-4396&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqsHWBRDsARIsALPWMEPwGANsRJMoaVmkurMDXidql-jeW_MLBm0ZmGk5t3yV1DC2Yzih3TIaAvygEALw_wcB

Nothing says class more than selling a high priced frivolous item and not bothering to proof read your product description