Kim Jong-Unghhh may be Illin

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Sleep on TMZ at your own peril. For as ridiculous as their paparazzi coverage is they are pretty damn good at breaking legit news.

Yup. They got Access to breaking news. More of an indictment of the times but they seem to do the work in verification of real world scoops. 

• Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Sleep on TMZ at your own peril. For as ridiculous as their paparazzi coverage is they are pretty damn good at breaking legit news.

I agree, but TMZ isn't confirming it. Just basing it on Japanese and Chinese reports. 

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/25/north-korea-dictator-kim-jong-un-dead-dies-heart-surgery-reports/ 

Edited by KYHorn

3 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

If the NK regime of terror ever falls apart, it's going to be the top of my list for next trip. I'd love to go see that, as I got to see Berlin shortly after the wall fell. The variances/differences were amazing and I'd love to cross from South to North and get that experience. Also, might find some company to entertain me in the north.

Yep. Done East Germany, Prague right after the wall fell. 

cuba many times. I would be down for nk if they ever get sane leadership 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

This is killing me, but I have no idea of its origin or who the pallbearers are. Please direct me to source.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/the-sudden-rise-of-the-coronavirus-grim-reaper-ghanas-dancing-pallbearers/2020/04/24/1e326d88-8421-11ea-81a3-9690c9881111_story.html

• Like 1

If this broad is the next Supreme Leader of North Korea, ole dotard is proper fucked. Given his penchant for falling in love over there, she'll be giving him the NowThis treatment within 30 minutes of the start of the next round of negotiations.

north-korea-leader-01.jpg?quality=80&str

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Blotto said:

If this broad is the next Supreme Leader of North Korea, ole dotard is proper fucked. Given his penchant for falling in love over there, she'll be giving him the NowThis treatment within 30 minutes of the start of the next round of negotiations.

That’s a North Korea eight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Blotto said:

It’s like a head shot for a casting call for “The Wicked Witch of the North.”

48 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I sorta want. The small nose and freckles are kinda cute. Bet the body and kitty is nice too.