Kim Jong-Unghhh may be Illin

clapclapclap

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

If this broad is the next Supreme Leader of North Korea, ole dotard is proper fucked. Given his penchant for falling in love over there, she'll be giving him the NowThis treatment within 30 minutes of the start of the next round of negotiations.

north-korea-leader-01.jpg?quality=80&str

Would?

15 minutes ago, Stella Link said:

Kim Jong Un's train spotted at coastal resort, intel reports scotch death rumors

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Kim-Jong-Un-s-train-spotted-at-coastal-resort-15226966.php?cmpid=hpctp

Dong-a Ilbo, a South Korean newspaper, cited a U.S. official in Washington saying Kim had been seen walking around in Wonsan

The dong knows...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Stella Link said:

Kim Jong Un's train spotted at coastal resort, intel reports scotch death rumors

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Kim-Jong-Un-s-train-spotted-at-coastal-resort-15226966.php?cmpid=hpctp

I wish the Chronicle and Washington Post would get it right.

It wasn't Kim's "train" that was spotted, it was his TRANS that was spotted.  Sheesh....

Kim-Chi

15 hours ago, Blotto said:

If this broad is the next Supreme Leader of North Korea, ole dotard is proper fucked. Given his penchant for falling in love over there, she'll be giving him the NowThis treatment within 30 minutes of the start of the next round of negotiations.

north-korea-leader-01.jpg?quality=80&str

media has dubbed her “the Ivanka Trump of North Korea.”

9 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

If he’s not on live TV, he’s dead or a vegetable. It’s not like he was never seen in public or some kind of recluse prior to this. He’s always been a very visible head of state.

According to the article posted above 

But the fact that Kim has not been seen in public for two weeks is not in itself unusual, falling within the "normal range" of absences for the North Korean leader, noted Rachel Minyoung Lee, a former North Korea open source intelligence analyst for the U.S. government.

24 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I realize that this board is intended to be free of politics, but, I just gotta say fuck that little cocksucker.  I hope he's dying a miserable, painful, death.

See you in hell, you little prick. 

I’d like to think this wouldn’t be any more a political statement than saying Nazi’s suck or the like. 

Hereditary, autocratic despotism should be antithetical to all things America...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’d like to think this wouldn’t be any more a political statement than saying Nazi’s suck or the like. 

Hereditary, autocratic despotism should be antithetical to all things America...

Uh oh....me thinks some snowflakes will tell you to take that shit to the CR.

• Like 3