Kim Jong-Unghhh may be Illin

clapclapclap

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3935829

Removal of portraits sparks speculation over Kim Jong Un's status

Spoiler

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — The sudden removal of two portraits and a statue from Kim Il Sung Square in Pyongyang is rekindling speculation about Kim Jong Un's health and leadership status in the highly secretive country.

Huge portraits of Kim's grandfather and father, Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il, were suddenly and unceremoniously removed, reported NK News on Friday (May 15). Roy Calley, a journalist and frequent traveler to North Korea, added that he had been informed a statue of Kim Jong Il has also been dismantled, reported the Daily Express.

Calley told the news agency that the last time Kim Il Sung Square was renovated was when Kim Jong Il died in 2012. "The fact that portraits have been removed is very interesting," said Calley.

He pointed out that based on North Korean conventions, Kim cannot have any portraits or statues made in his likeness "unless he's dead." Calley speculated that the North Koreans are planning to add a third portrait for the youngest Kim as well as a new statue, "but who knows?"

NK News reported that satellite images taken on May 11 showed that the viewing platform in Kim Il Sung Square, where senior officials watch military parades, has been demolished. In addition, the news site reports that the west side of the square has been closed off to vehicles.

In April, there was much speculation that Kim had died from an unsuccessful operation. However, a video surfaced on May 2 purportedly showing Kim hailing the opening of a fertilizer factory, seemingly proving that he was still very much alive after disappearing from the public eye for three weeks.

Now that the dictator has disappeared for another two weeks, speculation is rising again that the video was taken previously and that he may indeed be dead after all. If Kim has died, some believe that his sister Kim Yo Jong could take the reins.

Given that North Korea is such a male-dominated society, some experts suggest she may take a high-level position, but not the top spot, while others believe a male figurehead could be put in place while she pulls the strings from behind the scenes.

• 4 weeks later...

Kim Jong Un's sister threatens military action against South Korea, promises 'tragic scene' at liaison office

Kim Yo Jong now serves as the Workers’ Party’s Central Committee first vice department director, an elevated position that grants her greater power over the party and, by extension, the country. When her brother Kim Jong Un disappeared from the public eye in April, rumors circulated that Kim Yo Jong would potentially replace him as leader of the country.

While her brother has made public appearances since then, Kim Yo Jong has taken a more prominent place in public dealings. She recently criticized South Korea, declaring the North would cut off all government and military communication and threatened to abandon the peace agreement reached by their leaders in 2018.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong-un-sister-promises-tragic-scene-military-action-south-korea

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to C2C-AM guest last night and dude says it's still a real possibility that the king is dead and that the sister is running the show behind the scenes while consolidating her power. Being a male dominated culture she can't just step in, she has to get support first. She supposedly has spent months wiring up the demolition of the NK/SK liaison office at the border, a $50,000,000 building that was blown up recently.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/16/world/asia/north-korea-explosion-liaison-office.html

He also suggested that any sightings could have been manufactured from previous footage/photos.  

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

Listening to C2C-AM guest last night and dude says it's still a real possibility that the king is dead and that the sister is running the show behind the scenes while consolidating her power. Being a male dominated culture she can't just step in, she has to get support first. She supposedly has spent months wiring up the demolition of the NK/SK liaison office at the border, a $50,000,000 building that was blown up recently.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/16/world/asia/north-korea-explosion-liaison-office.html

He also suggested that any sightings could have been manufactured from previous footage/photos.  

Did he theorize that Kim Jong Un had been abducted by aliens in a plot created by the trilateral commission?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Well, count me as very impressed that she can do the demo wiring. I've found most national leaders tend to do a shitty job with the wiring. Shouldn't have taken her months, though. Probably spent too much time on smoke breaks and goofing around with the demo crew.

Edited by Steel Shank
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, count me as very impressed that she can do the demo wiring. I've found most national leaders tend to do a shitty job with the wiring.

Supreme leaders family have a life long fascination with electricity. They practice wiring graphs in their time off in between getting holes in ones on every hole and choreographing the dolphin show at the Pyongyang aquarium
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Well, count me as very impressed that she can do the demo wiring. I've found most national leaders tend to do a shitty job with the wiring. Shouldn't have taken her months, though. Probably spent too much time on smoke breaks and goofing around with the demo crew.

My personal thought is that she's been doing it secretly at night. Little wiring here, little wiring there, shaped charges and whatnot. Smuggled into the building inside of her gaping gash of course.

Little bit at a time? I imagine it was like these guys.

tumblr_m63528eC4A1r4ldc6o3_500.gifv

I do find it odd how out there the sister has been lately. I wouldn't put it past them that they've got multiple Un body doubles floating around and might be trotting one out while she gets her ducks in a row to take over officially.

Edited by C-Man

• 1 month later...