Kim Jong-Unghhh may be Illin

clapclapclap

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Didn't realize the famine was that bad over there.

How long until they start asking for the firstborn in each family?

Runt-Ro...

9 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Wife's little shit terrier destroyed a pillow - stuffing everywhere and pissed in the closet.  Any idea of what the mailing address is over there?

You can just buy her a flight to Pyongyang (FNJ).  But I don’t think they’ll let the dog fly with, sadly.      

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Dude, she’s a dictator. I bet she craves being a sub.

Yeaaaaaaahhhh...I'm gonna have to go ahead, and disagree with you there....

Unknown-1.jpeg

but I do like the mental images I'm conjuring up of a subservient 'lil ills Kims sister....

Edited by Onboard 2.0

maybe not quite dead/comatose...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/08/26/north-korean-leader-calls-coronavirus-prevention-help-typhoon/

In a rare display of urgency, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un held his third high-level political conference in as many weeks, where he raised alarm about the nation's coronavirus response and a typhoon forecast to hit the country early Thursday.

During an enlarged meeting of the Politburo of the ruling Workers' Party on Tuesday, Kim lamented unspecified "defects" and "shortcomings" in the country's' anti-virus campaign and urged that they be corrected swiftly, according to the North's official Korean Central News Agency on Wednesday.

Edited by Matuka

• 1 year later...

I guess you're right.  He's dressed like he's gonna drive that rig to the nearest Pilot rest stop and get some glory hole action.  

You know who, has to be so hard right now seeing his little buddy looking so fly for a li'l guy.

Edited by Lobo

Say what you want about Jong-Un...but that's what a real leader looks like.  That's just a genius right there showing off his nation's top-notch military hardware.  

I'd give the little shit a ride if I could.  Straight on top of that ballistic missile.  Poor little Jong-Un.  He feels left out of the international dialogue regarding Russia/Ukraine so he has to act out like this to get attention.  Maybe he can go to Hamhung and file a lawsuit there for some frivolous reason.  Maybe during all this Russia confusion, he and his followers can accidentally be burned to the ground.