The Weight 50th Anniversary - Fuckin Solid Jesus Gold

Bama Llama

15 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

At least as good as the other two threads on the song.

Great song.

As to the part struck out above, I solemnly swear that I spent two minutes scrolling down to see if there was already a thread, didn't see one, couldn't believe there wasn't one, threw caution to the winds rather than deprive a soul of the pure, uncut pleasure of the video, posted it anyway.  Wish I could see all the participants in person!  Surly on all ye music lovers.  Cue Sly and the Family Stone . . . 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 5:39 AM, Bama Llama said:

As to the part struck out above, I solemnly swear that I spent two minutes scrolling down to see if there was already a thread, didn't see one, couldn't believe there wasn't one, threw caution to the winds rather than deprive a soul of the pure, uncut pleasure of the video, posted it anyway.  Wish I could see all the participants in person!  Surly on all ye music lovers.  Cue Sly and the Family Stone . . . 

It's okay.  I think I may have drunk posted one of those threads about six months ago.  Glad to see it come back.  Going to watch it now.

/edit.  Thanks again.  Hit me right in the feels with all that's going on.  Had some tears in my eyes like Billy Ray Valentine when they brought him in the jail in Trading Places.

Edited by dcbc