Koyaanisqatsi on TCM now.

Onboard 2.0

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The Phillip Glass score made me want to blow my brains out. I was never a stoner. I guess I missed out on something special.

Interesting visuals. My favorite is the endlessly falling Soviet rocket at the end. No desire to see it again.

Yeah, it didn't hold my interest like it did back in '83 .......... even with weed.

was it '83? I thought it was earlier.   and after I typed that I cant remember for certain if it was the dobie it played at.  could have been the student union but they never showed first runs.  the only other two it could have been were the one across the street from the union or the arboretum.  those were about the only art cinemas in town back then.

55 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

was it '83? I thought it was earlier.   and after I typed that I cant remember for certain if it was the dobie it played at.  could have been the student union but they never showed first runs.  the only other two it could have been were the one across the street from the union or the arboretum.  those were about the only art cinemas in town back then.

It was that 81-83 time period.