Phil/Tom v. Tiger/Peyton

smwhorn

Deserves its own thread.

This tweet by Brady is pretty gotdamn funny.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/04/tom-brady-roasts-peyton-manning-and-tiger-woods-over-their-golf-showdown?fbclid=IwAR3PBKQvIlZLep3yj3nV17u0h4DPR_QohwMCm1NeTtoCt5CfwcHGyTc5ubE

Will watch.  Would prob even pay good hard earned money to watch.

Edited by smwhorn

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Shit

well hell.  if there's no lightning, they need to power through.  fuck it.  get the course in as good a shape as you can and play.  make it a trainwreck.

but they won't.  they're gonna delay until they have perfect conditions.  could do it tomorrow if the weather is better since it's a holiday.

36 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

They are something like 6 and 8 handicaps.

If they counted all penalties and didn’t take mulligans and putted out on every hole, there’s no way in hell they are a 6 and 8 handicap. I know they say that, but that’s horseshit. Not with those swings. 

Edited by Jive Turkey

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

If they counted all penalties and didn’t take mulligans and putted out on every hole, there’s no way in hell they are a 6 and 8 handicap. I know they say that, but that’s horseshit. Not with those swings. 

Yup and it also depends on tees they play from and course ratings which I’m sure inflate their “handicaps” quite a bit.

Edited by stone oak