Would Trump Warn Biden of a plot to kill hi with coronavirus APRIL 28, 2020?

horn4life

Would Trump warn Biden of a plot to infect him with Coronavirus?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Trump would warn Joe Biden of a plot to infect him with Coronavirus?

• Yes
    • No

I would post on either the non- political or the political coronavirus thread... but why repeat what  I have been saying for weeks upon weeks about testing.... So we have a simple Presidential character check.  The only reason I put the date up is that the number will get a lot higher when folks think about the Southern district of New York which constantly occupies Trump's thoughts

I endorse AI-written polls/threads.

So...

lol hell no

Donald Trump is a massively egotistical and petty piece of shit. He would pretend he didn't hear the briefing and call anyone who said he heard about it a liar. I don't think Trump would plan assassinations, but he absolutely wouldn't stand aside and let them happen. He's fucking garbage.

Would Biden warn Trump? 100%. Joe would send a helicopter full of Secret Service and doctors to protect any Republican he heard was under threat.

Trump wouldn’t. He has brain worms. He supports everything not American. He and his Followers are too mongoloid to know the difference between loyalty to the constitution and loyalty to the party. Fuck them. We’re better off protecting their rights while pissing on their ignorance. They have every right to be racist shitheads and I support that but that doesn’t change what scum they are. 

• Fuck You 2

Is this a WEIRD poll? 

Not really.  It's just a moral snapshot of each of your opinion of President Trump.

I guess a more interesting Poll would have been, would President Trump allow 200,000 additional US citizen's deaths, if he knew Joe Biden would be infected and die?  .....Sadly, I think that the yes - no percentages would be fairly similar.