Ex Cop and son kill unarmed black man jogging

purplepride95

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

You've made a couple of these types of posts..

spacer.png

I enjoy watching assholes suffer.  I don't smoke, do drugs, or step out on my wife.  It's my one true vice.  

Guest Lobo

thanks for picking up on that.  i'd pay $10,000 to see the look on the dad's face when they tell him his son was found hanged in his own cell with semen running down his leg.  The back of his leg.  

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

God Fearing?  I'm a little rusty on my theology, but I seem to remember something God commanded about Thou shalt not kill.  I seemed to have missed the exception for black people jogging through your neighborhood.

If those guys fear God, it just proves that God is black.  Cause they're fucking terrified of black people.

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I love the rules of this group. What they really mean is no hate speech towards a certain group. Any hate speech to another group is fully supported and is the basis of the group being created in the first place.

Capture.png

Fake knews

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

No telling how many non whites he screwed over during his time as a DA investigator and cop. 

all his cases need to be reviewed ASAP 

Who cares? Like black DA investigators and cops aren't screwing over non whites all over Chicago. Stop being such a Lebron. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

No telling how many non whites he screwed over during his time as a DA investigator and cop. 

all his cases need to be reviewed ASAP 

It appears the issues go far beyond this guy. Remember the Glynn County police didn't want to press charges:

https://www.statesboroherald.com/local/glynn-county-police-chief-3-ex-officers-charged-scandal-grows/

Edited by The Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Possibility of Epstein accidents in the works for these two?

I didn't see any reports that they got the Guyger treatment, where the arrest is a surrender at an out-of-the-way-location with bail pre-arranged.

I doubt that they spent more than a night in jail after the arrest before bonding out.

12 minutes ago, The Dog said:

It appears the issues go far beyond this guy. Remember the Glynn County police didn't want to press charges:

https://www.statesboroherald.com/local/glynn-county-police-chief-3-ex-officers-charged-scandal-grows/

It looks like that PD has been in hot water for a couple of years now, having lost their accreditation in 2018.

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/local_news/county-police-panel-holds-first-meeting/article_37c9355a-b330-51f9-b45b-12f9b30b183d.html

• Like 2

On 5/7/2020 at 9:41 AM, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

My favorite part of these situations is when they happen, the effort people put into looking around for some reason to be critical of someone black.  Ha! Did you see how mad Lebron got at the murder!  He said *literally* hunted! This guy was literally hunted, not all black people!

...and in other news, fuck LeBron James.

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I love the rules of this group. What they really mean is no hate speech towards a certain group. Any hate speech to another group is fully supported and is the basis of the group being created in the first place.

Capture.png

Interesting group history.  It was created in 2017 as Christians against Google, then it briefly changed to Obdulia Sanchez is Guilty! 

On 5/7/2020 at 10:56 AM, Lobo said:

Did we already go through the part where they get their hopes up when they're told they'll be in bunks right next to one another in prison?  

But they get there, and Dad's in cell C-10, and son is in cell C-11.  And the guard says, "well, we wasn't lying.  the bunks are next to each other, just this cement wall between 'em, but no other cells so you can still hear each other at night."  Then the their two separate cellmates walk in as the steel closes behind each of them.  And they both get to meet their new domestic partners for the next couple decades.  Guard says, "Jerome, you'll be interested to know that you're cellmate here is ex-police and lynched a black boy not much younger than you.  Your buddy Darryl will be bunking with his son next store directly.  Y'all enjoy."  And the father and son get to listen to one another get ass-raped every night.  "Boy, stop crying...take it like a man...we'll get our revenge one day!"  "Dad, I'm not crying...I'm choking on cock!"  

Could we swing something like that?  

They would have likely gotten away with it if they didn't call up 'Roddie' or whatever the fuck his nickname is, and told him to follow them with a fucking running video camera.  He didn't film it to exonerate them, they wanted it filmed because they wanted to watch it later and jerk off to it.  I guess being ex-police, he'll probably get a special location away from general, maybe with the pedophiles where he can be among his kind but he'll probably die of natural causes in ten years.  If convicted, that son is truly fucked.  he'll rot for decades in there getting raped constantly because he'll get tagged as a lyncher.  one black inmate gets a cell phone snuck in and sees that video, word goes around like wildfire and that kid is gonna get split up the back more times than a round steak.  and the dad is just gonna have to sit back and take it.  

dad's best bet is to cut a deal later on that he alone convinced the boy to go with him and to fire his weapon.  That he threatened his son to participate or something.  Make the kid look like an easily manipulated pawn in all this.  And take life in prison as the dad.  Otherwise, this kid is fucked.  Literally.  Over and over again.  

still disturbs me that some posters watch that video and think, "That bums me out, my dad and I never do anything together anymore."  

Dang, special place in hell something, something.

I could not help but laugh out loud when I read "Dad, I'm not crying, I'm choking on cock".

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

I’m talking about what could be a future scenario for these two thugs..... especially with one of them being an ex-cop.

There was only one "thug" and he's dead. What country do you think you're living in right now? 

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Please don't. I can't stomach seeing what people like this really think or openly say.

Yeah I considered it for about 2 seconds.  I'm outraged enough without seeing that bullshit. 

• Like 1

It looks like that PD has been in hot water for a couple of years now, having lost their accreditation in 2018.

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/local_news/county-police-panel-holds-first-meeting/article_37c9355a-b330-51f9-b45b-12f9b30b183d.html

When even organizations made up of other cops are like "Nah, fuck those guys, way too racist," that's a bit of a red flag.

Guest Lobo
6 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

When even organizations made up of other cops are like "Nah, fuck those guys, way too racist," that's a bit of a red flag.

Exactly.  It's like having your MLM vitamin company audited by MLM long-con operators and having them tell you, "You know what?  We're gonna go ahead and shut you down.  We're all for scamming a buck or two, but you sold estrogen supplements to Cub Scouts and took their Den Mother's cut to buy heroin."  

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If he had been a CC holder, and within his rights to defend himself, and shot them, I can only imagine what these people would be saying.  Actually, I don't have to, because their comments would read the same, just ratcheted up to 11.

I'd be singing his praises because he put Skeeter and Cletus in their place. Only thing muthafuckas like that understand is a bullet in the ass.

Used to be I’d have said fry the bastards but I’ve changed my stance on capital punishment over the years that the criminal justice system can’t even do that correctly without killing innocents, so they shouldn’t be allowed to do it at all. 

so what will it take to make sure these two do hard, hard time?  Like, in fear for your life every second you are awake, intense mental and physical pain, wishing you were dead, trying to kill yourself or get killed, cry yourself to sleep every night, even if you make it through 5-10 and get patrolled you are a used up husk of your former self,  kind of hard fucking time. Can that happen?  

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

God Fearing?  I'm a little rusty on my theology, but I seem to remember something God commanded about Thou shalt not kill.  I seemed to have missed the exception for black people jogging through your neighborhood.

They're gonna be God-fearing as fuck on account of the racist murder they committed. Last I checked, God don't like that. Yep, they got a lot to fear when it comes time to meet their maker.  

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Used to be I’d have said fry the bastards but I’ve changed my stance on capital punishment over the years that the criminal justice system can’t even do that correctly without killing innocents, so they shouldn’t be allowed to do it at all. 

so what will it take to make sure these two do hard, hard time?  Like, in fear for your life every second you are awake, intense mental and physical pain, wishing you were dead, trying to kill yourself or get killed, cry yourself to sleep every night, even if you make it through 5-10 and get patrolled you are a used up husk of your former self,  kind of hard fucking time. Can that happen?  

If that’s the old man’s only kid, and his son had no kids, he will know that he ended his little branch of the family tree, and he will have that thought for the rest of his life.   Everything he worked for, saved, whatever, will end up being tossed in the trash or dumped at a thrift store, or sold off so his cousins and their kids can buy a jet ski or Xbox or whatever.   

Guest Lobo

Note to self, buy a different pair of sunglasses this year.  

I wonder what cowards those folks look up to in life.  I like to ask that question at conferences, "Who are some of your mentors/who are people you look up to?"

I'm sure the black people are on page 2.

19 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Wow. Someone really loves LeBron

<scrolls up to see if Tony had anything to say about the two pieces of shit that murdered the black guy>

<About to rip Tony then realized Huck has already caught onto the act>

19 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I think the issue is that in a discussion of this murder, out of all the things that have come out about it the one thing that bothered you enough to make a comment was that some famous black person said black people are always hunted.

The murder of an innocent man did not bother you as much as the hyperbolic words of a famous black man. I'm pretty sure that's where the "fuck you" came from, not from a love for Lebron James.

<Well Tony will come and clear the air>

16 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

You know Texas is part of the American South, right?  Perhaps you mean Deep South. However, Texas, particularly East Texas, is often considered part of that as well. 

Nope, Tony just wants to educate people and make sure it is known that Texas is considered part of the racist ass south/deepsouth. 

Go fuck yourself, you god damned piece of shit. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

<scrolls up to see if Tony had anything to say about the two pieces of shit that murdered the black guy>

<About to rip Tony then realized Huck has already caught onto the act>

<Well Tony will come and clear the air>

Nope, Tony just wants to educate people and make sure it is known that Texas is considered part of the racist ass south/deepsouth. 

Go fuck yourself, you god damned piece of shit. 

<scrolls up to see if this self-important, Bilzerian wannabe, know-it-all has anything to say on the subject besides attack me for my rather innocent and harmless posts. Nope. So go fuck yourself right back. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Fuck You 5

45 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If that’s the old man’s only kid, and his son had no kids, he will know that he ended his little branch of the family tree, and he will have that thought for the rest of his life.   Everything he worked for, saved, whatever, will end up being tossed in the trash or dumped at a thrift store, or sold off so his cousins and their kids can buy a jet ski or Xbox or whatever.   

You don't think he got one of his cousins pregnant st some point? I'm guessing they have less of a "Family Tree" and more of "Entangled Vines."

Thank God.

Does Georgia have the death penalty?

Yes.

And it’s starting to look like that DA is filthy dirty. More stories are coming to light.

She reportedly blocked the arrest of these two, and has also gone to great lengths to protect other officers who murdered unarmed civilians.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates-former-prosecutors-say-da-mishandle/26808949/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Yes.

And it’s starting to look like that DA is filthy dirty. More stories are coming to light.

She reportedly blocked the arrest of these two, and has also gone to great lengths to protect other officers who murdered unarmed civilians.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates-former-prosecutors-say-da-mishandle/26808949/

Oh I’m shocked. Totally shocked

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Everything he worked for, saved, whatever, will end up being tossed in the trash or dumped at a thrift store, or sold off so his cousins and their kids can buy a jet ski or Xbox or whatever.   

This is just weird.  

Guest Lobo
Just now, BurntEyes said:

Guy in the Yankees cap jumps out to me. Imma go ahead and wager he hasn't spent a lot of time in the Bronx watching the Yankees. 

Lots of New Yorkers that are Yankees fans don't spend anytime in the Bronx.  Truth be told, since this is a thread with massive racial undertones---that guy looks Puerto Rican.  And last I checked, Puerto Ricans in New York don't exactly embrace Blacks in New York.  It's one of the most understated race rivalries in all of New York and that's saying a lot.  

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

<scrolls up to see if this self-important, Bilzerian wannabe, know-it-all has anything to say on the subject besides attack me for my rather innocent and harmless posts. Nope. So go fuck yourself right back. 

Reading is hard huh dumbfuck?  I had plenty to say before ripping your racist ass.  

And don’t be mad at me bout your mom whoring her pussy out for my sweet cash.  Life is a bitch.  Grow a pair.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Reading is hard huh dumbfuck?  I had plenty to say before ripping your racist ass.  

And don’t be mad at me bout your mom whoring her pussy out for my sweet cash.  Life is a bitch.  Grow a pair.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Yes.

From what I could tell, she immediately recused herself from this one because of Cletus Sr.'s former employment in her office.

Not defending her, but it appears that she did the right thing here.  Probably because it was unavoidable.

The second guy, Barnhill, deserves a ration of shit, though.  Wouldn't surprise me much if there was some collaboration between Johnson and Barnhill in that terrible letter.  Might explain some of the abuse of the language, as well, if it were a hastily drafted joint effort.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Always work for her in Williamson County.