Ex Cop and son kill unarmed black man jogging

purplepride95

That first tweet is out of date.  The home county, Glynn, didn't want help with the investigation, the third DA did.

There's a video from yesterday upthread that has the director of the GBI talking about being invited to investigate the murder itself.

And https://gbi.georgia.gov/press-releases/2020-05-06/ahmaud-arbery-death-investigation avoiding the shitass twitter machine.

On May 5th, 2020, District Attorney Tom Durden formally requested the GBI investigate the death of Ahmaud Arbery.  The Kingsland Office initiated an investigation on May 6th, 2020. 

I'm sure the GBI is appalled that that tweet is pinned to the top of their page.  I guess they did that by mistake, but I don't twat so couldn't tell you.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Stealing earlier - whether out of those guys’ truck or in the neighborhood. I watched the video several times. I know he was jogging. You can’t tell much from attire, but it doesn’t appear he has anything in his hand, and his gait is clearly in a jog.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also, I was intrigued that they charged both agg assault and murder.  Agg assault is injuring someone with a weapon short of death and is usually inappropriate in a murder case.  There usually aren't problems proving the death part.

But, Georgia's Agg Assault doesn't require that you actually injure anyone.  You only need place them in reasonable apprehension of injury.

So, if it proves that the actual shooting was accidental, or they can't meet the burden of proof of intentional, agg assault fits the bill nicely.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Is GBI the equivalent of our Texas Rangers without being as badass?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Bureau_of_Investigation

Sounds like it's basically the exact same thing (in concept) as the Texas Ranger Division, yeah. It's interesting (and probably prudent, given the GCPD's response) that they basically did a complete end-around on the local cops.

50 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Georgia, going to Georgia. This is why you never live in the American South, unless you're an uneducated, poor white 

You know Texas is part of the American South, right?  Perhaps you mean Deep South. However, Texas, particularly East Texas, is often considered part of that as well. 

Just now, TonyTexas said:

You know Texas is part of the American South, right?  Perhaps you mean Deep South. However, Texas, particularly East Texas, is often considered part of that as well. 

lot of shit changes between winnie and baytown 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

I just saw a video in which I believe the person in the video murdered someone.  I suspect I have probable cause for a citizen's arrest.  If Cletus Jr. resists my citizen's arrest, I might have to shoot him.  Is that how this works?

No, you're leaving out the most important factor.

These idiots should be locked up to the maximum sentence. Its not that hard to say they are pieces of shit and this was clearly murder  and Lebróns comments were stupid and statistically wildly inaccurate at the same time. How come Lebrón never speaks about stories like the below article? Or we don’t have long threads about it?    Was this innocent old lady not hunted down? Selective outage is a hell of a thing.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/las-colinas-grandmother-murdered-by-cable-man-police-say/2274843/%3famp

• Fuck You 6

Lebróns... Lebrón... Selective outage is a hell of a thing

1.) The fuck are you doing with the spelling of his name? Trying to look smart is removing all doubt that you're not.

2.) Says the man choosing you get outraged over a basketball player's fucking tweet. Okay.

You're a dumbfuck. Please return to texags.

• Like 7

Simple commands? WTF?

If a dog got loose and was running down the street, and you chased it down and shot it because it didn't listen when you yelled at it to stop, you'd be charged with animal cruelty. A black guy doesn't even get that treatment, but no racial issue here, let's focus on LeBron James 's Twitter.
  • Like 9

59 minutes ago, Alvin89 said:

These idiots should be locked up to the maximum sentence. Its not that hard to say they are pieces of shit and this was clearly murder  and Lebróns comments were stupid and statistically wildly inaccurate at the same time. How come Lebrón never speaks about stories like the below article? Or we don’t have long threads about it?    Was this innocent old lady not hunted down? Selective outage is a hell of a thing.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/las-colinas-grandmother-murdered-by-cable-man-police-say/2274843/%3famp

Shut the fuck up.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You're honestly asking why LeBron James primarily champions black rights and injustices rather than going to bat for every bad thing that happens to anyone?

I'm going to let you think about that for awhile and realize why it's fucking stupid.

Lebrón Jaimes.

Spanish socialite and wine connoisseur from the town of Valdepeñas.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Look, people, it's the same old problem.  If these black guys would just obey the lawful commands issued by . . . . [checks video] . . . armed rednecks in pickup trucks, they'd still be alive today.  It was his choice, and his fault - that's what you get.

Amirite?

So predictable, even dumbass Brisket can predict it.....

51 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This fucking country.

that fb is sickening. 'hearts go out to the McMichael family' are you fucking kidding me?? and didn't we already establish there'd been like ONE burglary in the past 6 weeks or something?? 

mendacity!

Edited by mchookem

Man, I'm even willing to give these losers the HUGE benefit of doubt that they might not be outwardly racist. But, short of a literally dragging a table saw down the street, what would it have taken for a white guy to receive the same presumption of guilt and hostile intent?

Follow our commands though because we're just doing what we think is right. We'll even make them "simple" for you. 

Edited by aggie08

Just now, NeverMarryAStripper said:

God Fearing?  I'm a little rusty on my theology, but I seem to remember something God commanded about Thou shalt not kill.  I seemed to have missed the exception for black people jogging through your neighborhood.

Curse of Ham, dude.

The Book of Genesis records an instance of Noah cursing his son Ham's descendants to be slaves. Although there is no biblical evidence that Ham was the "father" of African peoples, various Jewish, Christian and Islamic writers came to believe that he was, and their association helped to justify centuries of African enslavement. NPR's Tavis Smiley talks to author David Goldenberg about his new book, The Curse of Ham: Race and Slavery in Early Judaism, Christianity and Islam, which looks at how a misinterpreted Bible story has been used to justify centuries of African slavery.

In the American south, the higher they hold the cross, the more likely they are to be racist pieces of shit.  It's not a 1-to-1 correlation....but if you're a black person and you see a white guy getting out of a car with a shitload of "Christian" bumper stickers, you'd be smart to walk the other way.

• Like 4

Guest Lobo

I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child.  My heart aches for this victim's parents.

I also can't imagine what it would be like to know the indoctrination you poured into the mind of young Cletus is going to led to him being raped over and over again by men of the very race you raised him to hate.  That father is going to live the rest of his days knowing he brought so much pain and misery upon his son.  After the pride of a trophy kill wears off, all that will be left is his son groveling on the ground, pleading for one night of peace and solemnity.  But that night will never come.  Instead your son, Cletus Sr., will be forced to find a way to take his own life in prison.  You will outlive him, not because of tragedy or misfortune, but because he just grew up wanting to be like you.  

You're not the only father in this story that is going to have bury his own son, you worthless piece of shit.  And the world will laugh at your mourning and regret. 

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child.  My heart aches for this victim's parents.

I also can't imagine what it would be like to know the indoctrination you poured into the mind of young Cletus is going to led to him being raped over and over again by men of the very race you raised him to hate.  That father is going to live the rest of his days knowing he brought so much pain and misery upon his son.  After the pride of a trophy kill wears off, all that will be left is his son groveling on the ground, pleading for one night of peace and solemnity.  But that night will never come.  Instead your son, Cletus Sr., will be forced to find a way to take his own life in prison.  You will outlive him, not because of tragedy or misfortune, but because he just grew up wanting to be like you.  

You're not the only father in this story that is going to have bury his own son, you worthless piece of shit.  And the world will laugh at your mourning and regret. 

maxresdefault.jpg

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

One of my very good friends is doing 20 years for intoxication manslaughter and he was stunned at how many “rapes” were actually consensual. Cletus needs to worry about black guys, sure, but more than likely it will be an older, white booty bandit that finesses his ass. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Curse of Ham, dude.

In the American south, the higher they hold the cross, the more likely they are to be racist pieces of shit.  It's not a 1-to-1 correlation....but if you're a black person and you see a white guy getting out of a car with a shitload of "Christian" bumper stickers, you'd be smart to walk the other way.

And hold on to your wallet.  That applies regardless of race.

17 minutes ago, Bartles said:

Why does that FB group say "created about three years ago" ? Also clicking on a couple "moderators" makes me think it's a lulz page

looks like it was a fb group called "God against Google" or something like that. They just changed the name - but I'm guessing most of the original group members would likely fit the bill anyways. 

Guest Lobo
11 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

One of my very good friends is doing 20 years for intoxication manslaughter and he was stunned at how many “rapes” were actually consensual. Cletus needs to worry about black guys, sure, but more than likely it will be an older, white booty bandit that finesses his ass. 

I like the White Booty Bandit scenario for him as well.   They'll both be comforted that they're getting a "prorated prostrated" by the master race.  But jokes aside, that has to sting quite a bit to know you're the reason why your son's last few years on this planet were:  pride, shame, rape, suicide.  I hope somebody sneaks a picture of his son's dead body into his cell.  He's already a broken excuse for a human being.  I want to see what comes after that.  What is it like to truly decimate a man who has already lost everything?  To deposit him in solitary confinement with no possibility of parole or suicide, just him in a dark box for 20 years with the thought of his son's raped, abused, semen-filled dead limp body because son looked up to pops? 

What I wouldn't give to see the old man at the end his life, looking back on where it all went wrong.  To know that what awaits him is nothing compared to where he's already been.  That moment in their eyes when they finally, at a sub-atomic level, realize it was all wrong, and they have that brief moment of acceptance before they begin to plead.  For that brief instance, all the bricks come tumbling down and it's just a child who knows, for the first time in their young life, that their actions had a consequence and that consequence was bad.  Only this time, it's not a time-out, but a 20-year hell that is just a prelude for what awaits on the other side.  To see a truly broken man realize he murdered two sons, not just the one he filled with lead.  Bookmark this story everyone, this will be an interesting case study.  When people realize how misguided their actions and beliefs were years after the fact, it's like a drug to me watching them wind it all back with regret.   

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

If he had been a CC holder, and within his rights to defend himself, and shot them, I can only imagine what these people would be saying.  Actually, I don't have to, because their comments would read the same, just ratcheted up to 11.

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

You're honestly asking why LeBron James primarily champions black rights and injustices rather than going to bat for every bad thing that happens to anyone?

I'm going to let you think about that for awhile and realize why it's fucking stupid.

You just got out woke by an aggie. Not a good look.

3 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Photo of the DA with the killer. This is why Kaepernick kneeled. The entire system is fucked up.

EXgNKVkUEAAQ7z3?format=jpg&name=medium

Eh, that itself doesn't trouble me.  He was a DA investigator for her office, the Brunswick District DA.  She immediately recused for precisely this reason.  Everything there is 100% kosher.  U Pareve.

What is more troubling is that the DA that took up the case appears so biased.  But he's off it, too.

It took a while, but the wheels of justice appear to be turning as they should.

What happens next, either by the grand jury or by trial may be disturbing, though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

You've made a couple of these types of posts..

spacer.png

• Like 3