Chorizo de San Miguel

ocugolf

Have any of y’all tried this place? It’s in Edinburg. I just ordered 5 pounds of beef fajita meat, 4 pounds of chicken fajita, and some chorizo. I have heard great things.
Prices look very reasonable. Is it delivered frozen I guess?

44 minutes ago, ocugolf said:

Have any of y’all tried this place? It’s in Edinburg. I just ordered 5 pounds of beef fajita meat, 4 pounds of chicken fajita, and some chorizo. I have heard great things.

They sell something called “chicken fajita” and call themselves by a Spanish name?

40 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
59 minutes ago, ocugolf said:

Prices look very reasonable. Is it delivered frozen I guess?

In the state, they have 1-2 day delivery via ground shipping. Out of state have to use air shipping. I’ve heard great things about it. Will report back. 

1 hour ago, Dr Fear said:
1 hour ago, AustinMT said:
They sell something called “chicken fajita” and call themselves by a Spanish name?

Do you find this craft beer snob attitude successful in your daily affairs ???

C47-A5-EB1-65-E7-4288-8-BFF-AFCEB9024-BA

4 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

She used her shoulder strap to choke the shit out of me. The ref didn't know it, but I sure did.

Ah, yes. Talk of this legendary match continues to this day. Fortunately, an enterprising photographer managed to capture the decisive moment for posterity (spoilered for ... reasons):

Spoiler

719eO8t-JLL._SL1500_.jpg

Guest Lobo

Every time my mother visits Texas from Chicago, she goes to that place and buys exactly 45 pounds of it to take back to Illinois to her brothers and sisters to remind them of what they grew up with (they were all born and raised in Monterrey and Edinburgh/Pharr).  The suitcase is 4 pounds so it hits just under the weight limit for United Airlines and they feast off it for 6 months.  The smell of that place reminds me of childhood visits to relatives down there.  Plus the grease, ain't nothing like that grease...