Shipping a car (options?)

I purchased a car on line and need to ship it from the east coast to Arizona.  According to google there are a million options in all different price ranges.  What should I be looking for or are there any specific company recommendations?  

I'm in no hurry to get the car so I have flexibility on timing.  

Thanks USHIP is one of the options that popped up on google.  There seems to be an infinite number of options, but that seems like a good place to start.     

There's 0 change I want to drive it from Charlotte NC to Scottsdale during COVID closures...

I used uship recently and was not happy with the outcome. Basically uship is a broker that connects you to shippers, or at least that’s what they claim to be. So I chose a shipper based on the bids, but it turns out that they weren’t actually a shipper but another middle man which in turn hooked me up with a Russian guy. I’m glad I still have my kidneys. I’m putting uship in the same category as eBay: used to be good but now it’s a den of thieves.

• Like 1

Uship is just a site that facilities people bidding your job. Most of the people responding are brokers. I did not want to use a broker because all they do is dump you off on someone else, but I connected with somebody on uship and talked with them to confirm that they were an owner not a broker. 

• Like 1

I shipped my car from Houston to Denver a couple years back now. Ended up costing 600. I found a bunch of options online, but actually all these online guys are just brokers. The hauler that takes your car is always third parties. 

Just do your research and try to get a decent price. I didn’t have any issues.  Good luck.