Great . . . another threat to human existence from Asia

Carl Spackler

10 hours ago, Thujone said:

Problem with the bees here in the US is that they are European and don't know how to defend themselves like these Japanese honeybees. So we are probably fucked.

This.  The Japanese honeybees developed and learned that defense mechanism over the course of many years.  The honeybees living over here are basically defenseless.       

We got to kill these motherfuckers daiiiid.

Edited by Carl Spackler

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

This.  The Japanese honeybees developed and learned that defense mechanism over the course of many years.  The honeybees living over here are basically defenseless.       

karate kid GIF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah, well the fucking fire ants don't live up here yet either...  I still never stand in one place in the yard because of those sumbeeches.

Edited by Iceman

Guest Lobo

The weather is more erratic, there's swarms of giant homicidal insects, and oh yeah---a massive plague burning through every corner of the globe.  

I swear I read about this shit in a book once.  Hard to say which part, I liked 'em all about the same I guess.  

I guess the old saying about China taking us down without ever firing a shot is coming to fruition.

Seems like the European bees need to sack up.

45 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Washington State huh??? Seems I remember them being in the news for something else bad recently beyond this, just can't quite recall... 

Mount St. Helens, the most recent active volcano in the contiguous US? 

Guest Lobo
25 minutes ago, Paco said:

Paco's Praying Mantis Ranch is applying for an ag exemption first thing Monday morning.

Fuck an ag exemption.  Get those guys little uniforms and get yourself a fat DoD contract.  Your boys are our first line of defense.  

With no formal specops training, the dude started eating his brain first.  Not as some afterthought delicacy/signal of alpha triumph.  Nope, got him in a headlock to subdue the hornet and started eating the brain in real time before death had even occurred.  Fucking boss.  

• 3 months later...