Jomboy videos

Goo Punch

23 minutes ago, Helobious said:

New this thread would trigger the snowflake Astros fans. He puts out the best baseball-related content on social media and no one even comes close. 

Totally agree. But he's also a little yankee fan bitch.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Fixed

Oh come on. Before he started going in on the Astros scandal he was clearly one of the best baseball related twitter follows, and I don’t like the Yankees. 

Admit that you can’t ever view any of his work from an unbiased perspective anymore. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

New this thread would trigger the snowflake Astros fans. He puts out the best baseball-related content on social media and no one even comes close. 

1. He's a sniveling Yankee fan bitch. Fuck all carpetbagging Texans who root for Yankees no CR

2. "Best baseball-related content on social media" is like being the tallest midget in the circus, so... sure.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Oh come on. Before he started going in on the Astros scandal he was clearly one of the best baseball related twitter follows, and I don’t like the Yankees. 

Admit that you can’t ever view any of his work from an unbiased perspective anymore. 

He was fine, then he went on an all out and mostly incorrect tirade against the Astros including the dumbass fake buzzer shit

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’ll admit that I used to follow him for his breakdowns until his Astros crusade. I will not agree that he is puts out the best baseball twitter content because the majority of his content is Yankee related. Hell, he hosts a podcast called Talkin Yanks. 

Edited by TonyTexas

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I’ll admit that I used to follow him until his Astros crusade. I will not agree that he is puts out the best baseball twitter content because the majority of his content is Yankee related. Hell, he hosts a podcast called Talkin Yanks. 

We must not be following on the same platforms, because this just isn't true. Before the astros shit, he mainly put out videos like i've posted in the thread. just about random situations. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

We must not be following on the same platforms, because this just isn't true. Before the astros shit, he mainly put out videos like i've posted in the thread. just about random situations. 

Correct, and then he went full on MLB version of Alex Rogan with his unhinged crusade against the Astros and Altuve in particular. 

Fuck Jomboy. I hope a drunken douche from Florida pushes him off a subway platform.

Edited by Gourmand
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Helobious said:

That's fucking ridiculous.  Rob Friedman (Pitching Ninja) eats pieces of shit like Jomboy for breakfast.  Also, Cespedes Family BBQ.

• Like 5

On 5/11/2020 at 6:15 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

I always hated Billy Butler when he was on the A’s but this was a pretty boss move, because he’s right IMO.

Butler isn't right, Butler's a bitch for saying anything. Jimenez is supposed to just lay down and not try and help his pitcher? Fuck that.

I'm not sure why Jimenez was so amped up about it, though. Both of them said their piece, Butler handled it better by far (not the homerun, just the 'step out and shut up.')

18 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

Butler isn't right, Butler's a bitch for saying anything. Jimenez is supposed to just lay down and not try and help his pitcher? Fuck that.

I'm not sure why Jimenez was so amped up about it, though. Both of them said their piece, Butler handled it better by far (not the homerun, just the 'step out and shut up.')

I was referring to the grunting after not getting the call on the cutter from. I get it’s gamesmanship, but it’s also gamesmanship for Butler to call out the fact that he just got the borderline inside corner. That type of shit is exactly why we need to have robots calling balls and strikes. 

But Jimenez overreacted from that point, IMO. Butler just kinda made a subtle comment, and Jimenez wouldn’t let it go. And to top it off, that was a fucking bomb. It rarely goes that many rows up at progressive field.

With that being said, I agree. Butler is a bitch. 

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I was referring to the grunting after not getting the call on the cutter from. I get it’s gamesmanship, but it’s also gamesmanship for Butler to call out the fact that he just got the borderline inside corner. That type of shit is exactly why we need to have robots calling balls and strikes. 

But Jimenez overreacted from that point, IMO. Butler just kinda made a subtle comment, and Jimenez wouldn’t let it go. And to top it off, that was a fucking bomb. It rarely goes that many rows up at progressive field.

It was indeed a HUGE bomb. Butler won the overall engagement, for sure :).

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 11:03 AM, youdunnf'dup said:

This might be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. But hey, that's just my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, BERT said:

This might be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. But hey, that's just my opinion. 

That’s fair. You appreciate the human element of the game and you appreciate the art of framing pitches and tricking the umpire. I get it. You’re not wrong. I don’t think I’m wrong. I don’t agree with you at all, but hey, that’s like, just my opinion man. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

That’s fair. You appreciate the human element of the game and you appreciate the art of framing pitches and tricking the umpire. I get it. You’re not wrong. I don’t think I’m wrong. I don’t agree with you at all, but hey, that’s like, just my opinion man. 

"No, Walter, you're not wrong you're just an asshole." 

Just wanted to use that quote. 

• Like 1

Check out Jomboy’s twitter timeline today with regard to today’s Yankee cheating story. He’s in a wait and see mode. Where was that with his Astros buzzer story. I like his breakdowns but his reporting is incredibly biased towards the Yankees

• Like 2