Non-Texas Recruiting 2022

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I'll be honest, I was mystified at that name's ethnicity. Apparently it means gold in Hindi, but the dude does not look at all like he's of South Asian extraction. Dug in further, turns out it's Czech! Dude should come down and experience Texas' kolaches.

Hill Country food is a big draw to UT.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

I'll be honest, I was mystified at that name's ethnicity. Apparently it means gold in Hindi, but the dude does not look at all like he's of South Asian extraction. Dug in further, turns out it's Czech! Dude should come down and experience Texas' kolaches.

And or Klobasnik's, sir.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

@golfclap We've talked about Dwayne Ledford before, but what do you think about Vance Vice at VT? He seems to make good evals and develop well. he should probably stop hitching his wagon to Fuente if he wants to advance his career.

This. Very much this. He's really good. I've said it before about other guys on those VT staffs but you can't be around a toxic environment like that for years without it eventually sticking to you. It's not Baylor/Briles bad but it's not good at all. He can clearly teach as those guys are developing under him at each stop and his evals are really good. I'd consider following around his offers to see if you could get some interest. Fuente would have a really hard time replacing him. I thought for sure that he'd end up the replacement for Henson at OkState but Gundy got Dickey who is a badass in his own right. 

I've talked to a few people separately on the board about this but if you want another OL coach name to file away make sure to pay attention to keep an eye on Josh Cochran. Former Horn and now OL/Co-OC under wunderkind Scotty Walden at Austin Peay. Gonna be a dynamic recruiter and he's a very detail/technique kind of guy. They were on staff together at ETBU and rolled up some insane offenses. Walden gave him playcalling duties this spring and that team evolved as the season went on and they are landing 3 star guys with legitimate g5 offers at Peay. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The frogs continue to stroke their purple e-peens

Reveal hidden contents

E2fLlHYXIAEtZm5?format=jpg&name=mediumE2fLmuyX0AAs0qZ?format=jpg&name=mediumE2fLnZAXoAAsXyb?format=jpg&name=mediumE2fLocJXIAgZwqF?format=jpg&name=mediumE2fLn3PXMAccNZD?format=jpg&name=mediumE2fLpo7WQAMhp2I?format=jpg&name=medium

Credit to Clark for taking advantage of recruiting being dead to build up their hopes while he knows he won’t get proven wrong right away. I can’t wait to see the state of their boards when reality hits and they finish below .500 in conference and are left to settle for all the big schools’ leftovers once again. 

10 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I must have missed the update, but looks like Kris Ross isn't visiting TCU anymore

Reveal hidden contents

E27AExBWUAETcYB?format=jpg&name=mediumE27AE6EWQAAcdbg?format=jpg&name=mediumE27AFEOXIAMpVIs?format=jpg&name=mediumE27AFMqXwAIw-qW?format=jpg&name=medium

Fwiw, there's a poster on IT who claims to have NS connections who has been steadfast in saying that Ross is loyal to Texas, and that Denver is probably going to Texas

• Hook 'Em 5