Non-Texas Recruiting 2022

texifornia

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

The usual "this team is shitty let's start making a paper trail" stuff

Ah yes. Shitty has-been program needs to be investigated but there's nothing to see at places like Georgia.  Nobody needs to investigate aggy since they're a never-been I guess.

Edited by Bevo14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Is it about recruiting or is it about how no one on this earth gives a shit about Baylor football when they're not terrorizing the women of Waco?

PS: they deleted this one but it's still such tiny-dick energy

I am happy forever being the reason they sink into G5 irrelevance. 

21 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/Alabama-Football-Recruiting-Alabama-lands-Louisiana-WR-Aaron-Anderson--174093446/

LSU De-Commit Aaron Anderson commits to Bama. I assume Bama locked him up because they know Evan Stewart is going to Texas.

https://247sports.com/Player/Aaron-Anderson-46093790

I Want to Believe | Know Your Meme

Edited by UDontKnow

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know where to put it so putting it here... and no not his dad (or mom or uncle etc) My kid plays on his team...

To highlight how sometimes ratings/offers/stars don't always make sense, our HS QB is the son of former NFL'er Bert Emanuel. His siblings are all/were DI athletes in various sports.  He's 6'3" 205.  He's a multi-year starter playing at the highest level in Texas football 6ADI.  As Jr led team to state quarter finals (lost to North Shore).

In spring scored highest on athlete testing at Elite 11 Houston regional (including 4.51 laser 40):

Senior season stats so far (note the TD to INTs):

At best he's been ranked a 3 star (only Rivals even ranks him) and only holds offers from: Army, Lamar and Texas Southern....  I just don't get it.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Don't know where to put it so putting it here... and no not his dad (or mom or uncle etc) My kid plays on his team...

To highlight how sometimes ratings/offers/stars don't always make sense, our HS QB is the son of former NFL'er Bert Emanuel. His siblings are all/were DI athletes in various sports.  He's 6'3" 205.  He's a multi-year starter playing at the highest level in Texas football 6ADI.  As Jr led team to state quarter finals (lost to North Shore).

In spring scored highest on athlete testing at Elite 11 Houston regional (including 4.51 laser 40):

Senior season stats so far (note the TD to INTs):

At best he's been ranked a 3 star (only Rivals even ranks him) and only holds offers from: Army, Lamar and Texas Southern....  I just don't get it.

I could name player after player that were rated as 3 stars whose on-field efforts were much better. Emmanuel seems like the kind of player we should be all over. He's the kind of player Gary Patterson built TCU's success upon.