Pwc trailer title registration transfer - Texas

So I purchased a used jetski and trailer . Have the title of the trailer signed over to me. Is there an online transfer option for the title and registration ?

Looks like I need to fill out form 130-U and mail it in, but wondering if there’s an easier way . DMV website is confusing as hell.

Or take it by a tax office.  They have a lot of small locations so it isn't a clusterflop like downtown or DPS, usually, anyway.

You'll have to pay tax on the sale price or value of the trailer (they have some way of figuring that).

Also, do it in 30 days or there's a dick fee.

Both of the post above are correct, just tagged a ford fusion I bought in florida. Lady at the Bonham (Tx) tax office said they were waiving the 30 day requirement to tag a vehicle due to the rona and inwas allowed up to 90 days.

WRT titling, fill out a 130U and go to your tax office, pay fees, pick up plates, profit.

3 hours ago, davidg said:

Did you get the PWC title also,  it's a bitch getting new title/copy from TPWD without it.

it is pretty much impossible to title a watercraft/boat in Texas without a past title

only the registered owner of record can file for a lost title now and get that new title and then give it to the buyer.....the buyer can no longer do the method where they send registered letters to the state registered title holder and wait for a reply or wait a period of time for no reply and then the state gives the buyer a new title