2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

16 hours ago, slorch said:

Trade offer: 

Receive CMC and Cooper Kupp

Give Chubb and Theilen

Thoughts?

You hit accept on this before he changes his mind and hope it doesn’t get vetoed. Even if you subbed out Theilan for a guy like Julio, I still think I’d take the CMC side. Kupp could easily outperform theilan, and CMC is CMC. Might be the LT or this generation for fantasy. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Another mid round pick I love this year is Marquise Brown. He was hurt for most of last year, but when healthy he was clearly Baltimore’s big play guy. And when you think about how you have to defend Baltimore, it seems like he has a ton of week winning performances in him this year. There are a ton of wrs i like this year, but he’s one i always find myself drafting in mocks

8 team PPR: $1000 a team. Start Qb, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, one flex that can be a TE but you don’t have to start a tight end. Had pick one.

QBs: Murray, Allen

RBs: McCaffrey, Mixon, Carson, Akers, Swift, Moss, Jordan Howard

WRs: Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Kupp, Keenan Allen, Kirk, Deebo Samuel, Lamb

Thoughts?

5 hours ago, ocugolf said:

8 team PPR: $1000 a team. Start Qb, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, one flex that can be a TE but you don’t have to start a tight end. Had pick one.

Thoughts?

8 team league impossible to predict. Team looks strong but it should with only 8 teams. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, ocugolf said:

Thoughts?

8 man where you don’t need a TE eh? I would say the only thing I would want in an 8 man league is to lock up Kelce or Kittle for the positional advantage, but you dont even get that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

8 man where you don’t need a TE eh? I would say the only thing I would want in an 8 man league is to lock up Kelce or Kittle for the positional advantage, but you dont even get that. 

Well i can start a wide receiver in those spots or a running back/wide receiver in the flex. So when Kittle/Kelce/Andrews were gone, i figured Keenan Allen was fine.

16 minutes ago, ocugolf said:

Well i can start a wide receiver in those spots or a running back/wide receiver in the flex. So when Kittle/Kelce/Andrews were gone, i figured Keenan Allen was fine.

I gotcha. I guess what I was trying to say was, like the other poster said, you would think everyone would be stacked in an 8 team league. That’s why I would’ve wanted kittle or Kelce if TE was a spot that you had to fill. 

I was offered a trade.  They give me Ingram and Higbee for Kittle.  I already have cook on the bench my running stable is shit because fournette to Tampa fucked me. So I do need a running back. But I don’t think Ingram is going to be full time with dobbins and Jackson at QB.    I could counter for one of his 3 RB1 Gurley. Jacobs or miles from Phil 

Edited by Sgt Hulk

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I was offered a trade.  They give me Ingram and Higbee for Kittle.  I already have cook on the bench my running stable is shit because fournette to Tampa fucked me. So I do need a running back. But I don’t think Ingram is going to be full time with dobbins and Jackson at QB.    I could counter for one of his 3 RB1 Gurley. Jacobs or miles from Phil 

that’s a terrible trade for you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Your RB stable is shit but you have Dalvin Cook on the bench? Who the hell do you have starting in front of him that would make you even remotely consider this terrible trade?

17 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Your RB stable is shit but you have Dalvin Cook on the bench? Who the hell do you have starting in front of him that would make you even remotely consider this terrible trade?

Talk to text sucks. Jared cook New O on the bench 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Need to start one of these guys since Montgomery is likely out on Sunday. Who would you take? Cooks may not play. Leaning Doyle. (PPR)

Screenshot_20200910-160537_Fantasy.jpg

Not sure if you were in this thread last year but you should always fade anything i say. I will always give my honest opinion though.

In this case, if you’re feeling ballsy Cook is active tonight. But id probably start Lamb or Jack Doyle and hope he falls into the endzone. I lean lamb though. I feel like he will see Ramsey less than the other two guys. 

Well, here’s ESPN’s ‘shadow projection’. 

Washington's Terry "F1" McLaurin vs. Eagles' Darius Slay (shadow)

Philadelphia has been a mainstay in the "advantageous matchups" section of this article in recent seasons, but perhaps that will change in 2020 following general manager Howie Roseman's overhaul of the team's cornerback room. The biggest move, of course, was the trade for Slay, who emerged as one of the league's most utilized and best shadow corners during his run in Detroit. He's expected to be used similarly in Philadelphia, which means shadow coverage against McLaurin should be a no-brainer this week, especially with both teams not in particularly good shape at the opposite perimeter slot. We're fortunate to have some history here, as Slay shadowed McLaurin when Washington played the Lions in Week 12 last season. Slay covered the then-rookie on all 18 of his perimeter routes and eight of 14 slot routes. The then-rookie receiver posted a 4-68-0 receiving line on a hefty 11 targets against Slay and added one 4-yard catch against Amani Oruwariye. Slay won the battle but also admitted after the game that McLaurin was the second-toughest receiver he faced, behind only Keenan Allen. We'll need to downgrade McLaurin this week, but he shouldn't be faded completely.

Edited by shadow_operative2.0