2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

4 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Alright feeling good, won last week despite no Barkley or Chubb and trading Hopkins. 

WR2 this week, Marquise Brown or Devante Parker? Also have Claypool/JuJu/Boyd on the bench but don't really trust any of them at the moment. 

I feel like Devante Parker has been an auto start for a calendar year now. Doesn’t matter what the matchup is. I’d have a hard time benching him. At least until Tua starts

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HiggyBaby said:

Flex one this week, standard league

Melvin Gordon @ NE

Jonnu Smith vs HOU

Darius Slayton vs WAS

I’m also this close to kicking Robbie Gould to the curb.

Keep an eye on whether or not Gordon even plays (DUI. Team might suspend him), but out of the last two id choose Jonnu. And I’m the wrong person to ask about kickers, but Crosby just got off his bye so maybe someone dropped him. I think he was the #2 kicker before his bye. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Flex one this week, standard league

Melvin Gordon @ NE

Jonnu Smith vs HOU

Darius Slayton vs WAS

I’m also this close to kicking Robbie Gould to the curb.

Is Lindsey available?  

also, anyone desperate take a look at Gore. Not flashy but will get plenty of touches. 

I think that might actually be best case scenario for fantasy owners of bell. Who cares if he’s not every down. Get 8-12 touches a game in that offense instead of splitting with Gaskins or Singletary like it was rumored. Definitely not gonna be useful this week though.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

In my main league my rbs are:

Joe Mixon

Jonathan Taylor

Chris Carson (bye)

justin Jackon (bye)

Just traded away Gaskins this week of all weeks. If they postpone this colts v bengals game and both teams are forced to have their bye this week, I am fucked.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 hour ago, HiggyBaby said:

He is. But I actually grabbed Mattison today. Just to flex him on Sunday. $3 well spent IMO, and I’ll stash him on the bench since Cook is so injury prone. Lindsay may be a good pick up later on if available but this will work for now.

Lol if you have a $100 FAAB budget and you managed to get Mattison for $3, I want to be in your league. Justin Jackson went for like $40 in my home league and if he keeps that job until eckler comes back it’ll probably be worth it.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

3 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

.5 PPR. pick 3

D Parker vs Jets

J Crowder @ Miami

O Beckham @ Pitt

Julio Jone @ Minn

Deebo Samuel v Rams

desperate for a W

Parker for sure. For the other two I lean crowder and Beckham over jones because I feel like if he plays they’re kinda rushing him back. 

I knew I was going to have to tough it out last night down .3 with just Michael Gallup playing against a 0-5 team that’s entire lineup is literally 90% Baltimore ravens.

His valiant effort of 2 catches for 23 yards willed me to a 4 point win.

Is JuJu fucking worthless right now? The fuck? I thought he’d take over for AB84 and Big Ben would just volume feed him. 2 catches 6 yards?

On 10/6/2020 at 12:49 PM, Hank_Hill said:

Well my first two picks were Saquon and Chubb...so see y’all next year!

On 10/6/2020 at 1:15 PM, Hank_Hill said:

Getting offered Sanders for Hopkins. My only semi-relevant RB is Gurley now. Receiver is deepish with JuJu/Diggs/Parker/Brown/Jefferson. But Hopkins is likely my top scorer going forward. Am I dumb for considering it?

Sanders with a knee injury. Ok nowwww I fucking quit.

This Mattison pickup has payed off great, projected 16 points my ass he has 3.

Lol my Sunday was a disaster start to finish. I have Zeke too.
Someone just dropped Mark Andrews for some reason. Is he performing that badly? May snag him in lieu of Jonnu Smith or is that a bad play?

4 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

Someone just dropped Mark Andrews for some reason. Is he performing that badly? May snag him in lieu of Jonnu Smith or is that a bad play?

Andrews has had 3 good weeks & 3 pretty awful ones. He’s on bye this week though, so you’d need an expendable spot. 

Edited by shadow_operative2.0

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I assume you would be giving Carson? No, he’s by far the best player in the deal. True RB1 in a badass offense. 

Nope  I gave up Mixon.  Thanks.  My trade philosophy is the team that got the best player wins.  Guys like Williams, Sanders and Hooper have potential but are largely replaceable.