2020 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

1 minute ago, ZB'Tejas said:

After Hunt's solid performance in the Baltimore game any thoughts on putting him in my Flex over Jacobs?

Hunt @ Giants

Jacobs vs LAC

B Cooks @ IND

Per ESPN Jacobs is in the top 10 RB plays but I haven't seen production from him in quite some time.

36 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Currently playing:

Metcalf

Allen Robinson

McLaughlin

Bench 

Amari Cooper

Robby Anderson

Chase Edmonds

Could Amari be a better play than Robinson or McLaughlin?

I’m going to assume you meant McLauren and I think I’d play Cooper over mclauren. He’s been really consistent with Dalton. He’s had double digit half ppr points in every game Dalton or GG started. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m going to assume you meant McLauren and I think I’d play Cooper over mclauren. He’s been really consistent with Dalton. He’s had double digit half ppr points in every game Dalton or GG started. 

No he clearly meant Sarah 

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Currently playing:

Metcalf

Allen Robinson

McLaughlin

Bench 

Amari Cooper

Robby Anderson

Chase Edmonds

Could Amari be a better play than Robinson or McLaughlin?

Yeah, id def go coop over scary Terry. I'm only playing Terry because I have nobody else.  Alex Smith hasn't thrown consistently to WRs at any point in this career.  He's a checkdown, TE sort of passer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm really torn about which of my two porous defenses to roll with this week - KC @New Orleans, or Las Vegas vs. LA Chargers? 

KC is the obvious play, but according to my league's settings, New Orleans has given up the 4th fewest points and the Chargers have given up the 8th most. 

Before anyone asks, the waiver wire offers either NYJ @LA Rams or Jacksonville @Baltimore...

Thoughts? 

11 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I'm really torn about which of my two porous defenses to roll with this week - KC @New Orleans, or Las Vegas vs. LA Chargers? 

KC is the obvious play, but according to my league's settings, New Orleans has given up the 4th fewest points and the Chargers have given up the 8th most. 

Before anyone asks, the waiver wire offers either NYJ @LA Rams or Jacksonville @Baltimore...

Thoughts? 

Stick with KC. Like you said, the other options are really bad. How many people are in this league though? I’m surprised there aren’t better options available. 

6 hours ago, ZB'Tejas said:

After Hunt's solid performance in the Baltimore game any thoughts on putting him in my Flex over Jacobs?

Hunt @ Giants

Jacobs vs LAC

B Cooks @ IND

3, 2, 1 is my order. Hunt seems riskier to me against the Giants. Houston is going to be throwing a lot. 

2 hours ago, TexasGary said:

I need 1 WR and 1 Flex (RB or WR) and I can choose from the following:

Chris Godwin at Atlanta

Nelson Agholor vs Chargers

Josh Jacobs vs Chargers

Terry McLaurin vs Seahawks

DJ Moore at Packers

Any advice is certainly appreciated.

I like Godwin and Jacobs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Anyone play Keenan Allen tonight? Seemed like he was going to be out all day, and all of a sudden he’s playing on a pitch count. Seems like a dumb question since he’s a top 5 wr, but it does seem pretty risky. I think he’s a decoy tonight but just because I said that he’ll put up 20.

I played him, didn't see an injury designation on him so didn't notice the pitch count prior. My opponent played Waller.  I'm down 26.

16 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

.5 PPR pick one

KeKe Coutee @ IND (had his only 25yard + game against them two weeks ago)

Jarvis Landry @ NYG who despite sucking have had a stingy pass D (or terrible run D)

Landry because I don’t think Bradbury travels with the other teams best wr and Landry is in the slot. 

But with that being said, I’m pretty sure coutee has like 2 big fantasy games in his entire career and both came against the colts. But I’d still go Landry 

Yeah, I got Brees too but I'm going with Tanny instead.  Brees sounds real brittle right now and I'd hate to lose because my qb scored 2 pts after leaving in the 1st after a sack.

That decision was easy for me but the hardest one I have is going with Montgomery @ Vikes or Mike Davis @ GB tonight.  My other RB is Cook, so he's locked in RB1.  I could see both Davis and Montgomery getting like 4 pts or 20+...nothing in middle.

Any drunk/hungover thoughts or suggestions?

I stashed Brees a few weeks ago for playoff insurance just in case, but his injury and the possibility of Taysom vulturing him in the red zone or replacing him altogether makes me very nervous. I hate Russell Wilson's matchup compared to Brees', so I think I have to stick with the guy I drafted.

Aaron Jones, otoh, what do I do with him? Bench him at home vs CAR and roll with Dobbins vs Jac? Fucking Aaron Rodgers ....

Yeah, I got Brees too but I'm going with Tanny instead.  Brees sounds real brittle right now and I'd hate to lose because my qb scored 2 pts after leaving in the 1st after a sack.
That decision was easy for me but the hardest one I have is going with Montgomery @ Vikes or Mike Davis @ GB tonight.  My other RB is Cook, so he's locked in RB1.  I could see both Davis and Montgomery getting like 4 pts or 20+...nothing in middle.
I would lean Montgomery, he's red hot right now and getting plenty of touches.

1 hour ago, ballrific said:

Ride the hot hand with Montgomery in my opinion but that one is pretty close 

1 hour ago, ballrific said:

but the hardest one I have is going with Montgomery @ Vikes or Mike Davis @ GB tonight.  My other RB is Cook, so he's locked in RB1.  I could see both Davis and Montgomery getting like 4 pts or 20+...nothing in middle.

Minnesota D is about league average against the run whereas GB defense allows about five more ppg to the position, but my only concern with GB is game script getting Carolina out of it early and forcing them to abandon the run. Of course, that logic would apply to previous opponents as well but the GB rush defense still allowed more than league average. 

Yeah I'd definitely go with Montgomery. I was looking at GB's defensive game logs vs RBs and they have been decent for the most part but they allowed three huge games to Cook and Kamara. 

Edited by Gourmand

Minnesota D is about league average against the run whereas GB defense allows about five more ppg to the position, but my only concern with GB is game script getting Carolina out of it early and forcing them to abandon the run. Of course, that logic would apply to previous opponents as well but the GB rush defense still allowed more than league average. 

Yeah I'd definitely go with Montgomery. I was looking at GB's defensive game logs vs RBs and they have been decent for the most part but they allowed three huge games to Cook and Kamara. 
Yeah, I was concerned with Davis's usage if the game got out of hand quick. I think montgomery's floor is higher too but who knows, its a crapshoot.

Swift @ Tennessee 
or 
Jeff Wilson jr @ Dallas

half ppr 

If mostert is out, Wilson could go off. Swift might be safer pick but I like Wilson in general since he owns most of the goal line touches

Im still going back and forth on monty/davis, sticking with monty for now while still sober
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ballrific said:

If mostert is out, Wilson could go off. Swift might be safer pick but I like Wilson in general since he owns most of the goal line touches

Im still going back and forth on monty/davis, sticking with monty for now while still sober

That’s how I feel. If Mostert is out it’s an easy decision but I feel like even if he’s not, our run d is borderline historically bad. I can just picture SF gashing us all day. But I should be the favorite this week so swift is definitely the safer option.