Earl Thomas in Trouble?

Hornius Emeritus

9 hours ago, Not a cat said:

Nina also threatened her and the other woman in the house -- pointing the gun at them and yelling "I got something for all you hoes!"

Now that's just plain awesome.

"Where Do You Want It"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Thank god it didn’t end like that video in the car where the chick “thought the gun was unloaded”.  Tighten up Earl, keep those apps locked. 

That guy actually lived and has made a pretty decent recovery. 

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

Married his high school sweetheart...  

giphy.gif

Seriously, I've read he grew up with a great set of parents but somehow some fucking key fatherly advice failed to get through on this one.  

They didn't get married until 2016 so I'm assuming in between HS and that he ran plenty a train with his brother. Probably got tired of the gold digging hoes and went back to this crazy ugly one because she "loved me before I was rich and famous".

Between Cutler, Brady, and now Earl coronavirus is causing havoc on NFL marriages. 

7 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

wow dumb enough to have the magazine out, but to not understand most guns will still fire with a round in the chamber out

he (and she) are damn lucky she did not try and pull the trigger to "scare him"

Came here to say this.  Setting aside basic gun knowledge, training, and safety--do people just not watch every TV show or movie ever made?  This is the plot device for every single accidental gunshot death on every show.

31 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Did the report say he was sleeping when she arrived? Then, the answer is, no.

It was rhetorical.

Years of shag/ surl fapping comments out front shoulda told ya.

10 hours ago, ss13 said:

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

Cops say one of the women in the house shot cell phone video of the incident ... which they say shows Nina pointing the gun at Earl's head "from less than a foot away and it can clearly be seen that Nina's finger was on the trigger and the safety is disengage

spacer.png

11 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Hey women. How about stop falling in love with professional athletes in the prime of their career. If you wanna be an athlete thot, I’m not even mad at that. Just don’t fall in love and expect to be the only one lol

Or maybe athletes shouldn't lock down a wife if they plan on continuing to bang anything with a pulse. 

I understand why women do it. The morons that keep getting married are the athletes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Thank god it didn’t end like that video in the car where the chick “thought the gun was unloaded”.  Tighten up Earl, keep those apps locked. 

Rugers cannot fire without a clip in it. /Tiger King

• Like 2

He'll be fine. Probably a divorce (hope he got a prenup), he'll get full custody of his kids, and then he'll have even more sympathy from the hoes now because of this traumatic experience. Him and his brother can continue to have more orgies in the future...no problem!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Or maybe athletes shouldn't lock down a wife if they plan on continuing to bang anything with a pulse. 

I understand why women do it. The morons that keep getting married are the athletes. 

This...  Derek Jeter did it right.  He is now married to my friends sister but only did it after he had slain all of New York.  That is living right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I remember reading he didn’t die, didn’t know about a recovery.  One of those vids that can’t leave my memory fast enough. 

That was a tough watch.  I've seen quite a few similar videos and the person never survives.  Ever.

https://abc13.com/society/facebook-live-shooting-victim-walks-at-therapy-graduation/5324009/

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Happy that nobody got dead.  

Damn shame for Earl's 2020 "Choose your own adventure" book, when he came to the page with him banging another woman and heard his wife coming up the driveway, he selected the "Brazzers" ending.  Instead he got the gun to the face ending.  

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

It's not gonna be an Orgy, it's a Toga Party...Ravens Style.  I'd like to think we live in a society where two brothers can be in the same room with two different women and not have it be labeled as an orgy.  Brothers keep a safe distance for a couple of obvious reasons.  And this is encouraging to me because my brother and I never do anything together.