Earl Thomas in Trouble?

Hornius Emeritus

2 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Lots of it. Didn't see him get banged up very much but I guess I wasn't thinking about CTE at the time.

Safeties don't collide on every play, but they have a full head of steam when they do make a hit. So yea they are at just as much risk as other positions.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
36 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

Nina was a Katrina refugee who settled in Orange when they were both still in high school.  Their relationship has been toxic as fuck since day one.

I wonder who kept her in check while he was at UT so she didn’t fuck things up for him here. I didn’t know they were a long term thing.

59 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

Nina was a Katrina refugee who settled in Orange when they were both still in high school.  Their relationship has been toxic as fuck since day one.

A Katrina refugee...toxic? It's always the ones you least suspect.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

If his divorce isn’t final, this should help reduce how much - if any - she steals from him in the settlement. 
Is there anything left?

The biggest WTF is how the imposter was cashing Earl's NFL checks. Why does Earl not have DD? And how the hell does he let those checks out of his sight?
  • Rage+1 2

On 11/9/2023 at 3:10 PM, PilotsError said:

Professional athletes are not smart.

I dunno, you just sided with A&M Athletics on a tacit raid of public funds to buyout a bad athletics decision that had nothing to do with the guys on the field.  I'd say you're in the running for this Mensa contest. 

• Fuck You 1