Why does everyone hate Mizzou?

texifornia

Mizzou is one of those programs that’s just there. They aren’t bad enough to get sympathy and aren’t good enough to be feared or respected. Mizzou won the SEC east two years in a row and literally nobody gave a fuck.

Then Florida won two years in a row and they fired the coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dylan383 said:

The founder of twitter is from St. Louis not San Francisco. But fantastic, “amazing” analogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The combination of spectacularly missing the point and powerful insecurity is staggering.

1 hour ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Boring logo, boring uniforms, boring history, boring mascot (More Tigers...cool), boring state, just everything about a Mizzou is boring

My great grandpa dropped dead at a Mizzou football game just prior to WW2.

9 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Boring logo, boring uniforms, boring history, boring mascot (More Tigers...cool), boring state, just everything about a Mizzou is boring

Now I do disagree slightly here, as Black and Gold is just about one of the best combinations for a uniform imo....and unfortunately I know way too much after living there for 5 years.

Probably told it before, but company came at me with "We want to transfer you to either.....", me interrupting, "Yes"

• Like 1

I spent one weekend in Columbia. During that time I

-- met a woman who wanted to get plastic surgery for her ears to make them look more Elvish,

-- saw a gorilla playing an accordion,

-- ate at some burger joint dedicated to cartoonist Mort Drucker,

-- stayed in the only downtown hotel that existed at the time, comparable to a midrange option in Nuevo Laredo, and

-- overall, had a decent time.

Did not experience the gut loathing that rises up after 20 minutes around Aggy. Maybe that takes two weekends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...