Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

On 12/28/2020 at 11:58 PM, CooterBrown said:

The bums at Mopac and Steck have a recliner and a smoker.

On 12/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, Wally Pryor said:

Not bad.   Seen two big screens, a (small) pinball machine and multiple couches / love seats along Ben White.  But no smoker. 

Begun, have the Our Bums Have More Amenities Than Yours Wars

He fucked Lump at least once. His judgement is flawed. That girl is fucked for life. 

Yeah, that was my first thought as well. But shit happens. You haven't lived if you haven't gotten nasty with some crazy women. I consider myself fortunate to have escaped my 20s without knocking up some hosehead. That I know of. So I'm remaining optimistic for Lump's daughter.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Yeah, that was my first thought as well. But shit happens. You haven't lived if you haven't gotten nasty with some crazy women. I consider myself fortunate to have escaped my 20s without knocking up some hosehead. That I know of. So I'm remaining optimistic for Lump's daughter.

Fucking crazy chicks is one thing. Crazy and fugly is another. 

• Like 1

I would have preferred we all keep her custody situation out of the political discourse, but she kinda brought it on herself by using her daughter for campaign promotional materials.  I mean, I still say you leave the girl herself completely out of everything like a Barron Trump, but you can sure as shit question the parent's parenting skills or lack thereof.  

Another one of the confusing things about Troxclair's adamant support of Mackenzie.  Ellen is an incredibly devoted mother with very serious and fixed policy opinions on family values.  But that's what happens in 2020 when we try to "Drain the Dais!"  Instead of playing these ridiculous games hanging out with white supremacists for photo ops, she could have run on the fact while she's made some questionable decisions in the past, she at least has not committed serious financial crimes while serving Council/As Mayor.  But it was 2020, we're going for the easy, lowest common denominator approach-I get it. 

csb/ years ago at a pre-game baseball tailgate.  Mayor Leffingwell turned down my friend's offer to get him another beer stating that he didn't want anymore to drink since he had some official function later that evening.  And he was serious and humble.  I think of how seriously he took his office, didn't want that wild 'n crazy third beer in the middle of the day.  And then I think of Fitlump and the absolutely insane shit she's gonna pull and I have to laugh.  Right now, she's reading up on a procedural rules as fast as she can so she can hang with the tenured council members right out of the gate.  And sadly, we all know how that ends.  

Of course you leave the kid out of it but this is more than just some salacious shit from her past. The state of Texas removed her child from her custody. It's really hard for that to happen to a mom and whatever it is she did speaks to a significant and fundamental flaw in her character that was and evidently remains unaddressed to the state's satisfaction. 

I've been the kid in this scenario, and it took my years to get custody from my mom, who at the time was a drug addict petty criminal. I know times have changed since the '70s and the state might not be as "the kid needs his mama" as they used to be, but still, she fucked up bigtime somehow and voters should have known what it was. 

Or hell, I don't know, maybe babydaddy has ruthless and highly effective lawyers with no principles at all and poor Fitlump is just a victim in all this. 

noCR/ but the TCRP is having a social get-together tomorrow afternoon for the Congressional Certification of the Electoral College.  And then afterwards is heading down to City Hall to watch her be sworn in (or at least be close-by to watch on screens if they won't let the large group of 9 enter the premises).  I was gonna go, but i have to wash my hair.