Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

Guest Lobo
27 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Our lump made the national news rounds.  You know damn well all that attention made her moist (thats hot).  We’ve reached peak lump—-or have we?

Dibs on the name  "Peak Lump" for my new alt.indie political comedy improv troupe.  We basically 

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Our lump made the national news rounds.  You know damn well all that attention made her moist (thats hot).  We’ve reached peak lump—-or have we?

I said it before on this thread. The homeless situation got fitlump elected. That was her sole platform. The continued shitshow is going to get her more fame. She's milking it but she also bringing light to the continue clusterfuck that is our city government's response to this whole homeless situation. Self serving it may be, it's good to shine a light on the cockroaches.

Fuck Casar and Adler for creating her.

can somebody give me a one sentence explanation of who fitlump is as pertains to surly? i assume she had a username that has been changed to fitlump or is fitlump her actual username? what is her username? i never paid any attention to any of this.

Just now, po elvis said:

can somebody give me a one sentence explanation of who fitlump is as pertains to surly? i assume she had a username that has been changed to fitlump or is fitlump her actual username? what is her username? i never paid any attention to any of this.

Shaggy poster -> Cam whore -> Austin City Council member

Fitlump was a play on her username that the Shaggy collective created

12 minutes ago, po elvis said:

ahhh ok. thanks. she is from shaggy. that is why i couldn't find her on surly. just wanted to go back and familiarize myself with her beginnings on here.

She posted her tits on shaggy lmao. And now she's on city council. Don't let your memes be dreams

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Captainant said:

She posted her tits on shaggy lmao. And now she's on city council. Don't let your memes be dreams

pretty sure dating Romeo Rose was much more embarrassing than showing her post surgery implants on shaggy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BearSchlong said:

I gotta admit, I've become a convert.  I'm pro fitlump.  Because she has an ethos.  And one character defect that is working for her, mainly that her attention whoring is because she desperately wants to be liked.  As a recovering alcoholic, game respects game.

@po elvis long weekend coming up, here's the summary - https://archive.is/ivW52

This is one of the best moments on the internet here.  Fuck all you assholes. It's not like I'm running for office. . .  Let that sink in.

image.png.27b900fbbc1b3b104934a5fc2dc9b3f8.png

Thanks BS! Can’t believe I missed all that on the old shag. Fills in the legend of Fitlump.

And I still wood

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

gotta admit, I've become a convert.  I'm pro fitlump.  Because she has an ethos.  And one character defect that is working for her, mainly that her attention whoring is because she desperately wants to be liked.  As a recovering alcoholic, game respects game.

@po elvis long weekend coming up, here's the summary - https://archive.is/ivW52

This is one of the best moments on the internet here.  Fuck all you assholes. It's not like I'm running for office. . .  Let that sink in.

I Respect That The Four GIF by Diddy

11 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Thanks BS! Can’t believe I missed all that on the old shag. Fills in the legend of Fitlump.

And I still wood

There's a 99.9 percent chance this guy's dick got inside her, and there's no way in hell I'd do the same with that knowledge.

b8f276111dcab6df9b903fc1fdf4c8d4.jpg?aut

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Burt said:

Oh God damn....she has a national stage now.  She's gonna be yall's governor one day.

Wait, they are both bitching about homeless people being armed?  What's wrong with that?  If you don't have walls and deadbolts on the door you REALLY need a gun.  Or several.  Homeless people are covered by 2A, too.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Burt said:

Oh God damn....she has a national stage now.  She's gonna be yall's governor one day.

That's so disingenuous. "Wanting to know their point of view in this great democracy."  

Bullshit.  If BofA gave you $500 you'd vote to have someone a day late on their mortgage dumped into the street. If mental illness treatment cost the average taxpayer $1 a year you'd vote against that.  Same with building a shelter or a means for people to reenter society. 

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

That's so disingenuous. "Wanting to know their point of view in this great democracy."  

Bullshit.  If BofA gave you $500 you'd vote to have someone a day late on their mortgage dumped into the street. If mental illness treatment cost the average taxpayer $1 a year you'd vote against that.  Same with building a shelter or a means for people to reenter society. 

They can reenter society by running for city council. Worked for her. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My fellow Surlians, considering the fact that she was allowed to win a city council seat when any number of you living in Austin could have derailed it, and now the fact that she is on national news, excuse me if I pretend not to know you in public.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

My fellow Surlians, considering the fact that she was allowed to win a city council seat when any number of you living in Austin could have derailed it, and now the fact that she is on national news, excuse me if I pretend not to know you in public.

Well not 'zactly.  Only the lucky few in NW Austin where she ran could vote for her in the 10-1 format.  The rest of the city is off the hook.

Guest Lobo
54 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Look man, she represents our core values, okay?  

2 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Well not 'zactly.  Only the lucky few in NW Austin where she ran could vote for her in the 10-1 format.  The rest of the city is off the hook.

We really should have been pushing her history all over social media really hard from the moment she announced, instead of sitting back, laughing heartily, and just assuming she would lose.

It is partially our fault.  It totally partially is. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

tumblr_inline_oq99obXd411qjkl22_1280.png

• Haha 1

As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

We really should have been pushing her history all over social media really hard from the moment she announced, instead of sitting back, laughing heartily, and just assuming she would lose.

It is partially our fault.  It totally partially is. 

Maybe, but I heard a few out there got hold of it and it never went anywhere.  My guess is that they'd try to say it's all made up and put together by hippie commie AOC lovers who wanted to smear her.  That stuff would have to be presented in a proper context so as not to just never pique anyone's interest; e.g. a well-respected reporter or something.  Just because the shit's there doesn't mean it'll stink.  She has a lot of defenders on the "local state" (i.e. state people from Austin).

To be effective, it would have to have some context, I'd think.  Just putting it out there doesn't make me confident that anyone would buy it.

I wish I had saved that picture of her putting those bunk beds together in that shit-hole Air BnB apartment.  Using a batter powered drill, with NO FUCKING BATTERY in it. That and the x-ray of her 'broken' arm.  What a fucking whore.  
Ahh yes, the illegal Air BnB. She was charging like $30 a night to sleep either on her sofa or a bunk bed in the room with the catbox.
  • Hook 'Em 1