Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

Guest Lobo
45 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

We could probably get her to do our bidding if we sent her gift cards to T J Max, Target, etc.

I'm here for the $50 Gang Bang Gift Card

Its too bad Romeo Rose still isnt rollling around austin. I feel like he and fitlump are the power couple we need in these trying times. Someone should figure out his address and mail him a love note from the lump...

"O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Bring those glorious choppers back to austin and explore my magical MAGA nether regions."

Romeo back on the scene competing for lump's attentions would bring the lulz. 

2 hours ago, Pasken said:

I'm impressed she's gone this long in office without a scandal. When she posted that Xmas photo with a lobbyist, I thought she would be toast by summer.

This is actually a major accomplishment.  Really thought we'd have a scandal by now.  Give it time, she's out kicked her coverage with this job.

All we have for now is:

3 hours ago, Deej said:

Is she the only council member being harassed? Hmmm....

Guest Lobo
3 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Didn't make it past 0:19.  

Froze it. 

I felt like you need to start at :15 just to get some side-cheek action, really ties the news segment together.  I have no idea what happened after that.  I'm guessing somebody yelled at Mackenzie.   

Surly happy hour at that Austin Java next time she's working

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

accomplish nothing, brag about showing up, and avoid accountability.

You mean like calling yourself a "disaster scientist" and taking classes at Harvard Extension Online University?

Well, she did accomplish something.  She stumbled her way into a $75,000 a year job working for the city, and she made Eskimo brothers out of Lance Armstrong and Romeo Rose.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She is absolutely hideous. Yet I’ve seen multiple people say they would. Like, she’s not even passable. Not even if I were really hammered and had no idea who she was. She is a) fat, and b) ugly. Separately. But when you put the two concepts together her bad looks are exacerbated. She looks like a tall bulldog. 

Then add her whispering sweet Trumpisms into your ear. 

Ryan Reynolds Want GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She is absolutely hideous. Yet I’ve seen multiple people say they would. Like, she’s not even passable. Not even if I were really hammered and had no idea who she was. She is a) fat, and b) ugly. Separately. But when you put the two concepts together her bad looks are exacerbated. She looks like a tall bulldog. 

is this your first day around here ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LABEVO said:

I mean is she worse than our local politicians. At least she is honest about being a cam whore while Adler, et al just pretend ?

No, she is not. She denies it to her very core, despite the overwhelming evidence that she attempts to turn around and make herself the victim. It's literally the 180 degree opposite of her being honest.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

No, she is not. She denies it to her very core, despite the overwhelming evidence that she attempts to turn around and make herself the victim. It's literally the 180 degree opposite of her being honest.

That just puts her on the same level with the rest of the politicians.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, LABEVO said:

I mean is she worse than our local politicians. At least she is honest about being a cam whore while Adler, et al just pretend ?

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

That just puts her on the same level with the rest of the politicians.

She fucking lied to us about braking her damn arm and posting photo of an x-ray that she pulled off the web from somewhere else.

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

This. She is on a whole other level from a "typical" politician's dishonesty.

Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She’s not the same as the average politician except they all have a penchant for attention whoring. Look at Elizabeth Warren. The difference between her and the vast majority of others not named Lauren Boebert is education level and general common sense. I’m amazed any district elected her and any organization supports her much less is willing to be photographed with her. She is the epitome of everything wrong with the non-drug abusing (I guess), non-religious parts of society. 

Humor me and please  expound on everything wrong with the non-religious parts of society, that should bring the lulz. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She’s not the same as the average politician except they all have a penchant for attention whoring. Look at Elizabeth Warren. The difference between her and the vast majority of others not named Lauren Boebert is education level and general common sense. 

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Fitlump is a Harvard grad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We all thought it would be funny to get somebody elected from Shaggy/Surly, we just never thought it'd be fitlump.

If she can get elected, anybody can.  We need to focus our energies on getting somebody from here elected.  

We just need to figure out which district in Austin has the most Surly posters.  Wait, that would be whichever district South Austin's mom is in.  I mean, which district has the most Surly posters who claim it for residence purposes.

If we can get somebody on City Council, we can get "OU SUCKS" entered into the official meeting transcripts on a frequent basis.

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

We all thought it would be funny to get somebody elected from Shaggy/Surly, we just never thought it'd be fitlump.

If she can get elected, anybody can.  We need to focus our energies on getting somebody from here elected.  

We just need to figure out which district in Austin has the most Surly posters.  Wait, that would be whichever district South Austin's mom is in.  I mean, which district has the most Surly posters who claim it for residence purposes.

If we can get somebody on City Council, we can get "OU SUCKS" entered into the official meeting transcripts on a frequent basis.

I'm still not sure why Brisket isn't running but If I could choose I think I'd go with Steel Shank - we could get OU SUCKS as the last phrase to end the meeting before the gavel and have a standing committee on "layin' pipe".

That’s the key, though. Her proponents don’t know her history. I talked to some R movers and shakers yesterday who think she’s the future of the party in Travis County. Given their position in the culture wars, they would run the other way if they knew what this board knows.

17 minutes ago, Godzillatron said:

That’s the key, though. Her proponents don’t know her history. I talked to some R movers and shakers yesterday who think she’s the future of the party in Travis County. Given their position in the culture wars, they would run the other way if they knew what this board knows.

Seems like we could arrange to drop some knowledge.