Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

27 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Have to admit thats a good community outreach idea. Creating a situation where cops and their victims can humanize each other.

I'm impressed that she got Shipley Donuts to cover the cost.

But I didn't realize she has her own office.  

E3sXgc0WYAQmaEo?format=jpg&name=small

If we'd just get a Surly poster elected to city council, they could get a "field office" that could be the unofficial Surly hang out.

Many of us are working to make the city a better place for her daughter? (I know what she meant, but again, phrasing)
She tags #txlege a lot, but make no mistake, she's not taking a pay cut to run for the legislature.

She’ll get a consulting gig if she becomes a state leg

11 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

She is getting better at the game. She is showing resilience. Great job surly. 

I keep thinking she has to have a handler of sorts.  She's not had any major mishaps outside of the the APD/Proud Boys fiasco back in November, her social media game has been pretty clean of the more nationally polarizing stuff, she's tapping into major issues in Austin while playing both sides.  She's picked up some national name recognition with her Fox News appearance over the "homeless are harassing me" but when people pointed out that Austin is not as bad as she was making it out and it sure looked like she was presenting only one side of that encounter, within the week she had pivoted into the whole "the homeless should have our compassion, we need to help them out! (while hiding them in the greenbelts)" thing.  She has hobnobbed with some of the power players in the state, but tossed some of them under the bus when they fell out of favor.

It's really uncanny.  It's like she's finally found her calling.

Way to go Nasty's/NSAA?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

She was just on the news in DFW.
Being interviewed about the homeless people getting their tents taken up outside of City. hall today.

They just moved the ones that were in the way of some construction. The rest of the tents are still there.