Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

21 hours ago, Godzillatron said:

Kelly showed up at a Brigid Shea campaign event tonight. I’d dare say she was the only Republican in attendance. Certainly the only R elected official.

She’s aligning the anti-everything right with the anti-everything left. There’s a real coalition to be built in defense of the status quo, and when nothing changes they win.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

9 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

She’s aligning the anti-everything right with the anti-everything left. There’s a real coalition to be built in defense of the status quo, and when nothing changes they win.

I think we need to form Surly Campaign Consultants (working name, we can do better and more subtle) and get involved in the campaign and social media biz.  We should get a piece of the pie from her future endeavors.

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think we need to form Surly Campaign Consultants (working name, we can do better and more subtle) and get involved in the campaign and social media biz.  We should get a piece of the pie from her future endeavors.

Surly Election Consultants and then we just chant S-E-C loudly over any opposition candidates trying to talk. Profit.

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2021 at 6:17 PM, Covri said:

I found this old shop of mine form the old days, I don’t even remember what the dude was briefly shaggy famous for lol. 

649492F0-0B7A-4931-BDCA-EACF705FEDE8.thumb.jpeg.81d3be73acb604e1c95252c0e485dea3.jpeg

Come on man. We slippin or wut?  I'll take a stab at it.  I'm pretty sure this is UT frat dude who took a pic with Johnny 8Ball while he partied on campus.  Nice crop job tho.

Edited by Shaggy3.0

Mayor, council members and other city peeps were all riding in big trucks chucking candy to the throngs of kids. 

I’ve been to many Austin Juneteenth parades and this one, by far, was the best attended. Huge turn out, spectators and parade participants. 

Heading to Rolands now for greens and ox tail. Hook’em 

9022B2C6-4C2F-47B9-9542-557A6DA821F5.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/16/2021 at 6:47 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Speaking for myself, I do not want a piece of her pie. YMMV.

7 minutes ago, hullabelew said:

No idea.  Whore blocked me a long time ago when I praised her ability to heal broken bones.   Just can't please some people I guess.  

Wasn't it declared by the Supreme Court that if a politician used their private Twitter account as a political platform, then it was unconstitutional for them to block critics? You should sue her.

• Hook 'Em 3

Anybody follow her on Twitter?  I'm curious what she'll be saying tomorrow (Thursday between 5-7pm) since she was invited to the cool kids' table.