Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm not going to burn a FB account to post some stuff.

Twitter stuff - I keep waiting for @PenelopeWitherspoon to pop up.  This is probably the most responses FL has ever had to a tweet.

Eh.  I pretty much ignored all the FL stuff.  I am laughing my ass off that she is on the Austin City Council.  Fucking hilarious.

If I didn't live in District 6, I would find all this much funnier.

As far as the campaign ammo, no reporter was interested in touching it and also it had a high potential of blowing up. "Former lost soul found Jesus and the Republican Party and became an upstanding member of society" appeals to a certain group.

5 minutes ago, skittlebrau said:

If I didn't live in District 6, I would find all this much funnier.

As far as the campaign ammo, no reporter was interested in touching it and also it had a high potential of blowing up. "Former lost soul found Jesus and the Republican Party and became an upstanding member of society" appeals to a certain group.

So do fake tits.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stupid bitch.    Manchaca and Ben White would still be infested with shit, urine, filth, garbage and everything else associated with those camp sites if voters hadn't forced the fucksticks on the city council to do something.   

The entire city council is just an unbridled tribe of clowns.  That's why Kelly was going to be and is such a perfect fit.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Others may disagree, but I think the Austin City Council went way off into the deep end when it moved from at-large to single-member districts.  I understand that single-member districts are designed to produce better minority representation, at least in theory.  But in reality, in addition to making it that much harder to get shit done in municipal bureaucracy with more councilmembers, it's produced some of the silliest clowns to serve on the council since I've lived here.

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

Others may disagree, but I think the Austin City Council went way off into the deep end when it moved from at-large to single-member districts.  I understand that single-member districts are designed to produce better minority representation, at least in theory.  But in reality, in addition to making it that much harder to get shit done in municipal bureaucracy with more councilmembers, it's produced some of the silliest clowns to serve on the council since I've lived here.

I'm kinda there too.  I mean, I like that it's not just Tarrytown being represented, but, well, fitlump.

She's a made man in Republican politics. A shining example of how diverse they pretend to be. She overcame a rough beginning and uses the wisdom she learned from making mistakes.

Independent and driven to the ideal of liberty. 

Hell it works for Sen. Sinema in the Democratic Party.  They should talk. 

Edited by washparkhorn

Regardless of whatever one thinks of her past indiscretions,  her team has done a great job building her image as a hands-on political leader.   Fascinating to watch. 

Isn’t it also kind of disgusting the way this shit works?
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Isn’t it also kind of disgusting the way this shit works?

Very disgusting.  The people who do this have a lot of talent if they can take someone this stupid and repulsive and make them look caring and responsive.  That's a really scary power and watching it happen from afar in this thread has been an eye-opener.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

Very disgusting.  The people who do this have a lot of talent if they can take someone this stupid and repulsive and make them look caring and responsive.  That's a really scary power and watching it happen from afar in this thread has been an eye-opener.

Very much an eye opener.  

Those of us who haven't fucked Lance Armstrong or went out with Romeo Rose are all thinking it.

5hsopt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

How.  How did Shaggy spawn this thing.

If you could go back 5 years or so and tell the collective "hey, Fitlump is wishing her daughter happy birthday through a City of Austin Council meeting, you'd think it was because Fitlump went up to a podium on open mic night and read off some grievance and then ended It with wishing her daughter happy birthday.

But no, Fitlump did it from the other side of the dais.