Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

12 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

She's surrounded by three douchebags (my apologies if any of you are one of the three aforementioned douchebags). And maybe it's the Thirsty Goat talking, but the tits do look nice in the red dress. 

8 days til something something

On 9/20/2021 at 10:15 PM, HornOnTheBayou said:

She's surrounded by three douchebags (my apologies if any of you are one of the three aforementioned douchebags). And maybe it's the Thirsty Goat talking, but the tits do look nice in the red dress. 

Well, it took 8 days to get them just right.    

• Haha 2

Dude the avalanche has started.  The time to stop it has passed.  Titty pics, cam whoring, and dumbass behavior aren't going to cost a political figure enough these days to make her go away.  She'll go as far or as short as she and her handlers can muster.  

I'm with you though.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2021 at 3:48 PM, atomheartbevo said:

She's going to run for a House seat.  Maybe not next year, but 2024 for sure will see Representative Fitlump.

John Carter in TX31 is older than Moses. She'll move to Liberty Hill and be his hand picked successor in 2024. Because that's my district and fuck this timeline. 

Edited by Pescado_Rojo

25 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

John Carter in TX31 is older than Moses. She'll move to Liberty Hill and be his hand picked successor in 2024. Because that's my district and fuck this timeline. 

You don't have to live in your district for some really stupid reason.  She doesn't even have to move. 

You do have to be a resident of the State, just not the District.

There was one dude running in 4 different states in 2014. He only had to be a resident by the general election, so could run in the primaries without being one:

https://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/politics/running-for-congress-in-four-states/index.html

I suggest the same for fitlump. Hopefully she’ll win a primary in another state.