Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Deej said:

Any idea of what ailment she's faking this time?

Checked her twitter feed as i figured she would keep us updated, but no news. Did see this however

Fantastic event indeed. Wonder how early you had to get there to make in? 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Wtff was this supposed to be?

It was a fundraiser for a Mustang Ridge cop who is battling cancer.  The guys on The Horn (104.9 FM) broadcast it this morning.  They had 4 volunteers to get tased, and of course Lump was one of them.

9 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

Ever wanted to see Fitlump take a taser?

Well... you're welcome (but nowhere near as comedic as it could have/should have been):

Thats because she didn't really take a taser.  Will someone please post a link to the treasure trove where she was auctioning off her discharge-soiled undies and begging to choke on Lance Armstrong's cock?

21 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Thats because she didn't really take a taser.  Will someone please post a link to the treasure trove where she was auctioning off her discharge-soiled undies and begging to choke on Lance Armstrong's clock?

Fify

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Thats because she didn't really take a taser.  Will someone please post a link to the treasure trove where she was auctioning off her discharge-soiled undies and begging to choke on Lance Armstrong's cock?

Go on… 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I finally ran into lump in public. We have some friends who are members at Balcones Country Club and we met them up there to swim and drink beers for fathers' day yesterday. She was there at the bar. Apparently Lump and Matt Mckowiak are regulars at the country club bar. 

On 6/14/2022 at 10:30 PM, Bob Lives! said:

Even the most epic of filters can’t hide the horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew - quick glance I thought that was going to be a pregnancy test and she was announcing another spawn of the She-Devil

BTW - here is a more recent tweet, same dress but definitely not the same filter, or eyebrows or forehead/fivehead wrinkles or horn  (or as said above, that Covid test photo isn't really her anyway)

• Like 1