Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

55 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Looks like she missed work to join a cult in Florida:

https://clubforgrowthfoundation.org/fellowship/fellows-2021/

I'm guessing fellowship in the "Club for Growth Foundation" is recruiting young conservative politicians for national coordinated efforts. 

"Serving Austin's elderly population is another passion of Kelly's" 

I guess selling stolen home care client info qualifies?

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2021 at 1:47 PM, Pasken said:

Looks like she missed work to join a cult in Florida:

https://clubforgrowthfoundation.org/fellowship/fellows-2021/

I'm guessing fellowship in the "Club for Growth Foundation" is recruiting young conservative politicians for national coordinated efforts. 

she's humble, didn't even mention her time at Harvard !

7 hours ago, Pasken said:

I wouldn't talk that way about our next mayor. 

And today was her first sponsored resolution, on the path to becoming our next mayor.

Item 85

Approve a resolution directing the City Manager to engage in dialogue with Williamson, Travis, and Hays County and social service providers in these counties about homelessness-related opportunities of interest to the City and respective County, including real estate transactions and other mutual investments.

Sponsors: Council Member Mackenzie Kelly, Council Member Leslie Pool, Mayor Steve Adler, Council Member Ann Kitchen.

And the letter (in case it cuts off https://www.austintexas.gov/edims/document.cfm?id=361857 )

document.cfm?id=361857

On 6/4/2021 at 3:33 PM, atomheartbevo said:

The red dress is back in the rotation

E3DtgOvXoAExdss?format=jpg&name=large

On 6/6/2021 at 2:53 PM, atomheartbevo said:

New dress maybe.

spacer.png

The lump... it is changing... it's moving,  or maybe it's spreading... it looks like it's becoming a fluid-filled hematoma...

Maybe someone could pop it back to the horn-like growth it used to be? 

So at the end of May, she went on Fox News, and there was a video of her being "confronted" by a homeless person, and got it spread nation-wide among FNC viewers that Austin was dangerous as hell and homeless people were stalking us everywhere.

A nation-wide audience got this:

Austin, Texas City Council Member Mackenzie Kelly, who said she was harassed by homeless people near City Hall, raised safety concerns about the encampment in the area on "Fox & Friends First" on Thursday. 

"My biggest concern here is for safety," Kelly said. "These people [are] armed with machetes, they have metal pipes, they have sticks, walkie-talkies and they are wearing bullet proof vests." 

"They have not only harassed me, but I have had city staff come into my office over the last several days thanking me for speaking out about it because they’re experiencing the same thing," she continued.

NowThis