Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

Man, those were the days...the Shag's Golden Years. I can't remember who, but someone put together a collage of screenshots that was hosted on its own dedicated site, detailing her entire sordid past. That someone needs to step forward as does the owner of the sidestep drill gif. I want to say it was Hollywood Colt.

Holy shit! I just checked my contacts and still have her number from when she was trying to "engage in debate" and "exchange of ideas" during her brief radio show period.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, bolverk said:

Man, those were the days...the Shag's Golden Years. I can't remember who, but someone put together a collage of screenshots that was hosted on its own dedicated site, detailing her entire sordid past. That someone needs to step forward as does the owner of the sidestep drill gif. I want to say it was Hollywood Colt.

Holy shit! I just checked my contacts and still have her number from when she was trying to "engage in debate" and "exchange of ideas" during her brief radio show period.

Waiting GIF

Jimmy is the most rational  and analytical member of the city council. It would be a big hit to the city if he lost.

Yeah, this too. He’s actually pretty smart and thoughtful. Sat around drinking with him one time, and he knows his stuff.
But, I don’t think he’s ever had Lo-Pan sign his ass.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, this too. He’s actually pretty smart and thoughtful. Sat around drinking with him one time, and he knows his stuff.
But, I don’t think he’s ever had Lo-Pan sign his ass.

James Hong is still alive, 91.   Maybe he should think about getting his ass signed.  Might get him a few more votes.  

Oh
My
Fucking
God

What has Austin done to deserve this?
I like to think people might be misunderstood, or deserve a 2nd act - but this chick is bat-shit crazy, actually to call her bat-shit crazy is an insult to bat-shit crazy people around the world.

just wow, Wow, WOW - if she were to get elected I'd likely piss myself laughing so hard

• Hook 'Em 1

Who was the fedora wearing dude who won the place 6 seat the last time she ran? Then it appeared like she was getting real friendly with him wink, wink. Suddenly he appointed her to some Austin Women's Advisory Council for a 2 year term. After looking up the minutes for these meetings it was revealed she showed up for 2 of 8 meetings before dropping out.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Oh
My
Fucking
God

What has Austin done to deserve this?
I like to think people might be misunderstood, or deserve a 2nd act - but this chick is bat-shit crazy, actually to call her bat-shit crazy is an insult to bat-shit crazy people around the world.

just wow, Wow, WOW - if she were to get elected I'd likely piss myself laughing so hard

Have you not heard of her relationship with Shaggy/etc. in the past?

And she's not the craziest thing that has been spawned on or by the various incarnations of this board.  Maybe spawned is not the right word, but she's not the weirdest thing to have latched onto this community.  

The pedophile tow truck driver who was throwing huge rocks through people's windshields on the highway probably reigns supreme.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Have you not heard of her relationship with Shaggy/etc. in the past?

And she's not the craziest thing that has been spawned on or by the various incarnations of this board.  Maybe spawned is not the right word, but she's not the weirdest thing to have latched onto this community.  

The pedophile tow truck driver who was throwing huge rocks through people's windshields on the highway probably reigns supreme.

Oh she is in the top bracket with TxTow, Crazy Chick, Tor, the wreath fund guy (can't remember his name), a few others. 

Wreath fund guy was Dr. Drunkenstein- had the creepy clown avatar.

What did TOR do? I've seen jail references in the past here but what is the whole story.

Also, who was the country looking dude from South Carolina who used to drink plus or minus a handle of cheap whiskey every day? Did he die?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:
The photo with the small business owner means she drinks at "The Mill Bar and Grill". It's on the north side of Anderson Mill Rd, about 1/2 mile east of 183. It's right by the Jollyville Fire Station that she was a volunteer for. 

58 minutes ago, stone oak said:

Wreath fund guy was Dr. Drunkenstein- had the creepy clown avatar.

What did TOR do? I've seen jail references in the past here but what is the whole story.

FBI busted him for + rep fraud?

Also, who was the country looking dude from South Carolina who used to drink plus or minus a handle of cheap whiskey every day? Did he die?

Rumblefishstix?  I thought he was from Kansas?  Or maybe that's where he ended up.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

The photo with the small business owner means she drinks at "The Mill Bar and Grill". It's on the north side of Anderson Mill Rd, about 1/2 mile east of 183. It's right by the Jollyville Fire Station that she was a volunteer for. 

Has she always rubbed foreheads with people, or is that a new thing during the pandemic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

I mean...would anyone here really be sad if she got the virus?

With that kind of social distancing, I would be surprised if she hadn’t already had it.  

If she actually made it a close race, how does her opponent not run that photo as a campaign ad, with a caption about how she claims to know about emergency management , but this is her idea of social distancing during a pandemic.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I freaking knew it when I saw the thread title.... sheesh

Shame you didn’t get to see the big headline banner on KXAN.  I get that they have their slow news days, but when her entering a city council race is the top story, something was...off.

11 hours ago, Deej said:

And to think there were guys on the old site thirsty for that. 

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Old site ???

hell this site 

What happened to @Whitman ???

and for your viewing interest - from the internet time machine and MidDay Mackenzie

and lest we forget 

https://totalsororitymove.com/woman-in-austin-texas-is-using-sexy-tinder-pictures-to-help-her-win-a-city-council-seat/

Edited by Wally Fairway
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Let's return to this sidebar for a moment...

What was up with Tor? Wasn't his avatar some reddish fuzz ball with a face or something like that?

What ended up being wrong with him?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

spacer.png

This doesn't answer your question, but does help with the olds.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Let's return to this sidebar for a moment...

What was up with Tor? Wasn't his avatar some reddish fuzz ball with a face or something like that?

What ended up being wrong with him?

Well, the thing is, once HitBy died, all of his socks died as well.

*I don't know HitBy or if he is dead

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Her twitter feed is an absolute goldmine.  Can't believe nobody has been following it.

And I still think it'd be fucking hilarious if she ended up on the City Council.

Oh I follow it, but it's mostly just like watching a car wreck. I think she has blocked everyone that tried to interact with her.

When I was in high school, I was with a group of around 10 people who were hired to open a new Long John Silver's @ the corner of Federal Highway & 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale.

That doesn't make me a "founder".

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat