Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

14 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

When I was in high school, I was with a group of around 10 people who were hired to open a new Long John Silver's @ the corner of Federal Highway & 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale.

That doesn't make me a "founder".

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I spent three weeks stocking shelves at a Ace Hardware prior to open.  Founder of Ace Hardware is on my resume.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Her twitter feed is an absolute goldmine.  Can't believe nobody has been following it.

And I still think it'd be fucking hilarious if she ended up on the City Council.

That cam whore blocked me a long time ago when I congratulated her on her ability to heal a compound fractured arm in 2 days.  For those that don't remember, she posted a picture of an xray for a broken arm, saying it was her.  Quick reverse photo look-up.  Lying whore was busted.  

Still, my favorite is the picture of her putting together some bunk beds in her air bnb, using a cordless drill, with no fucking battery in it.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
That cam whore blocked me a long time ago when I congratulated her on her ability to heal a compound fractured arm in 2 days.  For those that don't remember, she posted a picture of an xray for a broken arm, saying it was her.  Quick reverse photo look-up.  Lying whore was busted.  
Still, my favorite is the picture of her putting together some bunk beds in her air bnb, using a cordless drill, with no fucking battery in it.  
Dude, I'm the one who reversed searched the pic and called her out on it. Then got blocked. Unless you are referring to the healed in two days part of course.

On 5/12/2020 at 11:25 AM, ROFL BOX said:

Let's return to this sidebar for a moment...

What was up with Tor? Wasn't his avatar some reddish fuzz ball with a face or something like that?

Meatwad was my favorite of the Hunger Force

3 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Well she stole her grandma's car that one time. 

wait, what?

On 5/31/2020 at 7:37 AM, SydneyCarton said:

lol he would think a potential city council candidate would have a strong and pointed message about the protests and looting taking place in Austin. 

Our you just could stay holed up in your downtown condo all weekend drinking Cab.

That will get you elected mayor. 

On 5/31/2020 at 1:48 AM, markstanco said:
On 5/13/2020 at 2:04 PM, hullabelew said:

Dude, I'm the one who reversed searched the pic and called her out on it. Then got blocked. Unless you are referring to the healed in two days part of course.

Yep.  I couldn't remember who did the reverse look up.  Didn't mean to imply me.  I'm too fucking lazy.  Brilliant on your part.  

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

You lazy Lima bean, when I was your age I had fourteen jobs, I was a committee member, a communications officer, a volunteer firefighter, a student of emergency and disaster management at "American Military University", a disaster science fellow candidate, a cam whore, played for the lingerie football league, and still had time to be an attention whore on shaggy bevo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat