Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

59 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

The reality is that I don't think there are/many Surly's in district 6.

They are famed for their transportation, hence their logo:

spacer.png

They are rebellious=

District 6 seems to be one of the more rebellious districts; its victors helped keep Katniss and Peeta alive during the Quarter Quell. Plutarch Heavensbee mentioned that they had some knowledge of the planned breakout from the arena. District 6 was heavily bombed by the Capitol's Air Forces.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d5d27c5a7

The reality is that I don't think there are/many Surly's in district 6.

Holy crap. I just looked up district 6. I probably wouldn’t have guessed that even half of that district was even in Austin. I had no idea it goes that far north. 

2 hours ago, Pasken said:

You guys aren’t seriously going to vote for her?

Well?! What do you expect from us?! Who else has shown us the goods? Kathie Tovo or Ellen Troxclair want to boost their re-election campaigns?! ...kidding of course, I will always write-in Leslie.

Web-Kathy_Tovo-5484.jpg

300x300.jpg

19 hours ago, B00M said:

Well?! What do you expect from us?! Who else has shown us the goods? 

I'm sure Whitman could repost that photo, or tweet it - be he's gone AWOL. 
The funniest part of her posting was the introductory comment - it's not like I'm going to run for public office (attention whores are gonna attention whore)

I’ve never posted about it before. And I didn’t actually see it. I was in the other room when it happened. Thank God. But my buddy and about 5-6 other guys did. 

It happened about the same time as that dude was going to show up but I never knew who that was so I don’t know if he saw it as well.

Saw her name pop up on NextDoor for the first time today.  We're in district 10, but some soccer moms were discussing how District 6 has this awesome mom running who could do great things.   I can't believe it. Surely some of her past shenanigans will come to light, right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

Saw her name pop up on NextDoor for the first time today.  We're in district 10, but some soccer moms were discussing how District 6 has this awesome mom running who could do great things.   I can't believe it. Surely some of her past shenanigans will come to light, right?

app phone GIF

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

The higher the Fitlump climbs, the more it shows its ass.

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat