Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

She's the perfect candidate for the Todd and Don crowd. 

I don't know much about Austin radio / Don and Todd but Kelly sounds like a loon, and nothing short of it. 

Flannigan is getting there.  I saw on the council message board earlier this week where he wants to take a wrecking ball to APD headquarters. 

But please, let's engage a consultant first, always a first step, to find someone other than sap in Dallas from earlier this summer.     

34fc5cc9-0c9e-4403-a3d0-09d7c39a2532_750

We're so screwed. 

His point was that the APD building itself is past its planned lifespan and the property its sitting on is extremely well placed and could better serve the community as a number of other things especially after 35 is buried. 

You would also be decentralizing police presence throughout the city instead of congregating downtown. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Pasken said:

His point was that the APD building itself is past its planned lifespan and the property its sitting on is extremely well placed and could better serve the community as a number of other things especially after 35 is buried. 

You would also be decentralizing police presence throughout the city instead of congregating downtown. 

Why that's a nuanced opinion that doesn't fit on a bumper sticker. How dare you introduce this kind of discourse into our political discussion?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

I didn't realize that building was very old but now that I think about it did maybe serve as Muny Court prior to APD I think so probably aged. 

I'll stand by my assertion that they find a different wrecking ball than that used in Dallas. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

I don't know much about Austin radio / Don and Todd but Kelly sounds like a loon, and nothing short of it. 

Flannigan is getting there.  I saw on the council message board earlier this week where he wants to take a wrecking ball to APD headquarters.

We absolutely should, in my opinion, for three reasons:

1) That building is falling apart and the cost of maintenance is ridiculously high

2) Using land that valuable for a jail and motor pool is absurd and wasteful while also lowering service quality, on top of  the municipal court being inconvenient for citizens. 

3) Returning that land to the tax base would pay for its own replacement on land the city already owns elsewhere and reduce the burden on homeowners. 

oh, and if the police HQ wasn't there, you wouldn't have the criminal element hanging around that part of downtown. 

You sure you don't listen to Todd and Donn?

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

9 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

I didn't realize that building was very old but now that I think about it did maybe serve as Muny Court prior to APD I think so probably aged. 

I'll stand by my assertion that they find a different wrecking ball than that used in Dallas. 

It did serve as muny court and about 50 jail holding cells.

I paid many a ticket, attended many a court date, and served plenty of jail time in that building 20 years ago.

Edited by MissingInAction

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So, it's fairly obvious, but just to be clear she's declaring herself as a Republican, right?

You saw the Travis County GOP retweeting her stuff, and her retweeting various GOP organizations and leaders, right?  And you saw how much she's pandering to the religious types as well, right?

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You saw the Travis County GOP retweeting her stuff, and her retweeting various GOP organizations and leaders, right?  And you saw how much she's pandering to the religious types as well, right?

No. Because I don’t follow twitter or know who the Travis county GOP people are...because I live in Houston and don’t give a fuck about the GOP 

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No. Because I don’t follow twitter or know who the Travis county GOP people are...because I live in Houston and don’t give a fuck about the GOP 

She's a hero.  A real hero.  Not just one who's going to put on hockey pads and say they'll pose:

She really is lucky that Flannigan, whatever else he maybe, is enough of a nice person to have not put all of her shit on blast.

Because if she had a bunch of photos from Flannigan posting his junk and cam whoring, I have absolutely no doubt she would have made sure they were all over twitter and that she would have had reporters questioning him about it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She's a hero.  A real hero.  Not just one who's going to put on hockey pads and say they'll pose:

2b26ff3ec34ac0b46340d1290d3c6433.jpg

You know the reason for all the Batman references and costumes?

She's bat shit crazy.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

She really is lucky that Flannigan, whatever else he maybe, is enough of a nice person to have not put all of her shit on blast.
Because if she had a bunch of photos from Flannigan posting his junk and cam whoring, I have absolutely no doubt she would have made sure they were all over twitter and that she would have had reporters questioning him about it.
Because Flannigan showing his pecker is old news.

https://www.kxan.com/news/council-member-flannigan-says-nude-photos-are-online-harassment/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Red Six said:

Holee shit, did not know that.   My post backwards aged poorly or something.  

Maybe she’s self-aware enough not to use them, knowing that there’s a trove of her stuff out there.  

7 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

The cat is out of the bag for sure.

A fun trip down memory lane.

https://archive.vn/N7vOD

I wonder if it's somebody from Surly posting that on twitter, but then, it's the internet, and she's pissing off plenty of people, and it wouldn't be hard to dig it up.  And that's an almost 10 year-old account anyways.

Edited by atomheartbevo

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I wonder if it's somebody from Surly posting that on twitter, but then, it's the internet, and she's pissing off plenty of people, and it wouldn't be hard to dig it up.

I'd say it's pretty likely. Can't remember all the details, but wasn't there a group from another board who came along digging up shit on Romeo Rose for us?

Also, after skimming that, it looks like whoever is responsible forgot to include her fake broken arm.

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat